Chapter 3: The Elevator Argument

I hope you enjoy, if you have read this far!❤️

---

Hermione's POV

"Wait, so you are meaning to tell me that DRACO MALFOY is your husband?" Angelica asked, bewildered.

"Well, yes, essentially," I replied. All of my cousins and aunts just kinda stood there for a while, some shocked, some angry, and some happy.

"Well, we should probably be heading inside," Grandma said at last. We all nodded, and started to head inside to the hotel.

As soon as we got inside, I saw one of my old classmates from Hogwarts running the reception desk.

"Parvati!" I shouted.

"Hey, Mione!" She said, looking up from her desk . I walked around and gave her a hug,  and we started talking a little bit.

"So, how are things going with Usnavi, Sonny, and Lavender?" I asked her. Usnavi is her husband (a muggle from Puerto Rico) and Lavender and Sonny are their twins, who they named after Usnavi's cousin, and Parvati's childhood friend who gave her life in the war.

"Fine, how is it going with Draco and your kids?" My cousins flinched at the mention of Draco's name. They just couldn't believe that he was actually married. And to me of all people (as they put it).

"Oh, it's just AMAZING," I said, emphasizing the 'amazing' in order to piss my cousins off.

"Well that's nice wha-" she started, when we heard someone clear their throat behind me. It was aunt Fiona.

"Yes, yes, I know this is a very heartwarming moment, but could we please get our room keys?" She said. Julie and Angie sniggered, while Parvati glared at her. Man, if looks could kill...

"Oh, yes of course, Parvati, may I please have the keys for the Granger family?" I asked politely, shooting her an apologetic smile.

She handed all of the normal keys over, and then gave me 2 suite keys secretly.

"Okay, so everyone may chose who they room with, but there are only 2 beds to a room," I announced.

I gave my parents one of the suite keys, and kept 1 for myself, as we went to get on the elevator. Draco was holding Scorpius, and I was holding Ella's hand. 

Just as the doors started to close, someone stuck their foot in between the doors, so that they could get on as well. It was Julie and Angie. I sighed, and secretly rolled my eyes.

"What floor?" I asked them, trying to keep conversation to a minimum.

"Floor number four," they replied. They seemed to not be throwing insults at me, because Draco was with me, and they wanted to make a good impression on him. I pressed floor number 8 (the top floor) and of course they started freaking out.

"Wait, why did you press floor 8?" Julie said, confused.

"Yeah, don't you know that's reserved for suites?" Angie said, smirking.

"Are you really that daft?" Me and Draco said at the same time, dangling the keys in their faces. They still didn't seem to get it.

"Me and Draco are the owners of this hotel, we have suites reserved, because we have meetings and such here all the time," I explained, slowly, as it talking to a toddler. To be honest, that would be a much more intelligent conversation.

They just rolled their eyes, and started to say something else, but as soon as they opened their mouths, the door opened to their floor, and they stepped out.

"Ah, finally, I'm cousin-free until dinner!" I said, relieved. Draco chuckled. It semed he was rather relieved too.