Chapter 6: We Attempt to Steal Draco Malfoy

A/N: So, basically, I have been seeing that a lot more people have been voting on chapters, and just overall reading and enjoying my fanfic. So, I have decided to start writing some more chapters. I'm sure some of you have noticed that I slightly edited some of the earlier chapters, and this was because I wanted to honor my recent PJO obsession, so I changed a couple of the families to make them Percabeth-friendly. I hope you Percy Jackson fans enjoy this update! If not, then... Oh well

Love you guys! ❤️❤️😘😘

**To clear up any confusion, this is basically the last chapter, but from Hermione's evil cousin's POV**

Angie's POV

Me, Julie, and mum all walked down to breakfast. Jason was staying with Matthew, our other annoying cousin, so we didn't have to deal with him, thankfully. We all took our seats, when Draco Malfoy came in. Man, that guy was hot! He was wearing a Hawaiian flower print shirt, khakis, and sandals, but he could really pull it off.

He sat down next to Beaver-Face, and started talking to her and that other blonde girl- what was her name, Annabelle? And her husband- Peter Johnson maybe? You see, I really should know this stuff, I just don't care enough to remember.

Anyway, breakfast was soon over, so me, Julie, and one of my other favorite cousins, Bobby, all went to my room to get changed for the beach.

---

Once we arrived, we found a more secluded spot and put our chairs, umbrellas, and blankets down there. "It's too hoooooottttttt," Julie whined. "That's probably because Draco Malfoy seems to be walking our way. And he's all alone," I said, smirking. Julie jumped out of her chair and walked over to where I was standing. He was, Indeed walking our way. "Let's go."

We subtly walked towards him, trying to draw a bit of attention to ourselves. When he looked in our direction, that's when we made a move. "Hey, Draco," Julie said. "Really, I don't need-"

"So, what have you been up to lately?" I asked, getting closer to him. "Please stop, I wouldn't want-" 

That's when I heard two female shrieks from behind me. I turned around just in time to get punched in the face. Hard. When I regained my vision, Julie was on the ground next to me. Standing over us was a red-head and a girl with brown hair. They looked to be about the same age. That's when we heard Hermione run over.

"What happened here??" She asked. Me and Julie got up as fast as we could and ran back to our little beach set-up. No one even noticed. As the two women were walking off with Hermione and Draco, I saw my aunt Jean give them a subtle high-five as she glanced in our direction.

Julie was already asleep, but I just rolled my eyes and pretended like nothing happened. But it was hard, especially considering I wanted to strangle Hermione and everyone else on this beach.