Chapter 8: The Finale

This is the last chapter! It only took me a whole year to put out 8 chapters... #procrastination

Anyway... Thank y'all for suffering through 8 chapters of this nonsense and hopefully enjoying it...? ❤️

---

Hermione's POV:

I woke up to the sunlight shining through the curtains in our hotel suite. Draco's arm was wrapped around my waist, so I couldn't really move.

"Draco," I mumbled, trying to loosen his grip on me. He stirred a bit in his sleep, and eventually his eyelids fluttered open.

"Where do you think you're going?" He said in a low, groggy voice.

"I've got to fix breakfast, Percy and Annabeth are coming over at 9:30, and it's already past 8:00," I said, struggling against his muscular arms some more.

"Fine," he eventually gave in. I hopped out of bed and checked on Scorpius and Ella. They were both still sound asleep.

I went back to the Draco and I's bedroom, and got ready for the day. I took a shower and then put some clothes and a bit of makeup on.

After that, I went into the kitchen to get started on breakfast. Soon after I had started, I heard one of the kids come in to the kitchen.

I looked back to see Scorpius snuggle up on the couch with his little blanket. I smiled to myself at how lucky I was to have such a beautiful family.

About an hour later, breakfast was finished, and everyone was awake. Me and Draco were on the couch watching a T.V. show with the kids when we heard a knock at the door.

"I'll get it, it's probably Annabeth," I said to Draco.

I opened the door, and was surprised by who I saw. Standing in the doorway was none other than Angelica Granger.

"Can I talk to you?" She said.

"I suppose so..." I said, still confused.

"I just wanted to apologize," she started, "I know that I've been terrible to you for years now, but I think I can speak on behalf of me and Julie when I say that we were just jealous of you."

I was honestly shocked by the fact that one of my biggest bullies as a child was here, apologizing for it.

"I understand if you don't-" I cut Angie off by pulling her into a hug.

"Of course I forgive you, everyone deserves a second chance."

"Well, I should probably get going, grandma is taking us home today since mum got her license taken away temporarily after what happened yesterday," she said, rolling her eyes a bit. I let out a small laugh at the new memory.

"Alright then, I s'pose we'll be seeing other soon then?" She nodded, and walked back to her room.

"Who was that?" Draco asked when I walked back into the family room

I told him everything about how she apologized for being horrible to me.

A few minutes later, Percy and Annabeth showed up.

"Sorry we're late, it's a pain trying to get these four up in the morning!" She said, gesturing to her kids and Percy.

"Hey!" Percy said, sticking his tongue out at her.

I laughed, as we walked over to the kitchen table to eat the big meal I cooked for breakfast.

After that, we all just hung out and told stories until we had to part ways. The kids got along really well, and it seems a new friendship was formed between Percy and Draco.

We were all sad when they had to go, since they lived in America and we probably wouldn't see them again for a few years.

---

The drive back home was long and tiring, and the kids did nothing but complain the whole time.

When we finally got back home, we didn't even bother to bring the suitcases in at first.

I put the kids down for a nap, and snuggled up to Draco on the couch.

"Well that was..."

"Interesting?"

I chuckled a bit. "Yeah, you could say that."

I looked up at him. "I'm glad we went though, despite everything that happened, it was quite fun."

He nodded and kissed me on the lips.

"Yes, yes it was."