Antichrist?

Crowley's p.o.v.

I am currently delivering the Antichrist. Oh I hate babies. Children in general... Well I didn't hate Y/n when she was born. Wouldn't she technically be the Antichrist? I shake my head and keep driving. I get to the nunnery and it seems to be in chaos. I quickly hand off the baby, answer a few questions and leave. Now time to go get wasted off my ass with the Angel and Y/n. I speed quickly where they said they'd be. Y/n had choose a classy pub. Once I get inside they had already had a few drinks. You could tell because Aziraphale was a little pink in the face. Or that could be because of Y/n and her giggling. I saunter up to them and clear my throat. They both look up at me with bright smiles that make my heart jump. Slip into a seat next to Y/n. I feel like we've been like this before. Except the Angel and I were in deep shit with her. I sigh and wave over the bartender to bring me a drink. "So Crowley. How was the delivery?" Y/n asks taking a long sip of her whiskey. I look at them and sip my Brandy. "You don't want Armageddon to come do you?" She asks. I nod slightly. I notice the Angel was very quiet. Which is strange for him. "Angel what's wrong?" I ask peaking around Y/n to look at him. He looks at me with sad eyes. Sadder than the time the Almighty flooded the world. I sigh "it should be okay. You and I were assigned to watch over him" I say and take another sip. Aziraphale nearly chokes on his wine. Y/n seems to have gone quiet. I glance at her. She's is staring into her glass of liquor. I place a hand on her shoulder. "What's wrong Princess" I say. Shocking myself. I hadn't called her that since a century after the wall of Eden. She had almost begged me to stop calling her that. But this time I guess I mean as more of a pet name. She looks at me, I'm guessing she doesn't think it's a let name. " The Antichrist is my little brother." She says sadly. "He's only here because I ran away from Hell. I mean they can always TRY and find me. But it'll be difficult" she says softly. She sighs and lays her head down on the bar. I do the first thing that comes to mind. I wrap her in my arms. She stiffens slightly then relaxes and wraps her arms around me as well. I hear Aziraphale scoff and she pulls out of my arms with tears running down her cheeks and she turns to Aziraphale and hugs him. He hugs her back and strokes her hair. After she had calmed down I paid for the bill and we got her out of the pub. We all ended up going to the Angel's bookshop and crashing.