Reward

Crowley's p.o.v.

I was currently in the dining room with Y/n. We were both assigned to do the living room and dining room. We both thought it would be easier if we worked together and if one missed something the other would help complete it. After a bit we slump in a chair for a small break. "Sooooo sleepyyyyy" Y/n whines softly. I place a finger to my lips to silence her. She shuts her mouth quickly. Then we hear foot steps. We quickly leap up and put the chairs back in place. Aziraphale walks in as Y/n chose to wipe the table and I chose to wipe down the chair. He clears his throat and we both turn to look at him. A smirk playing on his lips as he motions for us to go to him. We both obey.

Aziraphale's p.o.v.

I was very impressed that they had done everything I had asked. Without a whole lot of whining. They both stand in front of me, looking at the ground. "I think you both should be rewarded" I say cheerfully. They both look up with shocked expressions. "Oh don't seem so surprised. I told you if you both did well then I'd reward you" I say motioning for them to follow me. They do and I walk into the  kitchen. "Bend over" I demand as I point to the counter. They both give confused looks but do as they are told and bend over the edge of the counter. Once they get comfortable I run my hands over both of their asses. I feel them both shiver. "Which one wants to go first?" I ask with a slight chuckle. Crowley looks at Y/n and then points to her quickly. Her mouth falls open and she glares at him. "Fine I'll go first since he's scared" she says flipping him off. I chuckle and drop my pants and boxers. I rub my tip against her soaking pussy. "I didn't know you were so wet my Darling" I say pushing myself inside of her. She gasps and digs her nails into the black marble counter. I smirk and pull out till it's just the tip and I slam into her. She moans and arches her back. I continue that a few more times before I lift her leg up on the counter. I start to thrust at a faster pace before she starts to scream my name. I feel her walls tighten around my dick and I give a few more thrusts before she reaches her limit and cums. I pull out and turn to Crowley who is a squirming mess. I smirk and move behind him. "No need for lube my love. She already helped with that" I say as I slide slowly in to him. He winces and I wait for him to adjust to my size before continuing. After a few moments he nods and I slide the rest of my length into him. He moans as I start off at a slow pace then gradually picking it up. I reach in front of him and start jacking him off. He moans loudly and presses against me. I start to go faster till I feel like I'm about to explode. "I-im cl-close" he says moaning. I nod and thrust a few more times before we both release at the same time. I wait a moment to catch my breath before I pull out. I hear him whimper and I smirk. "Did you like that Love?" They both nod and look away while blushing. I look at the clock above the sink. "It's time for bed. We can clean this up later" I say ushering them to the bedroom.