I'ma Kill My Noodle

Y/n's p.o.v.

~dream~

I growl as I feel a bullet hit my shoulder. The woman who pulled the trigger gasped as I dig my nails in my shoulder to get the bullet. Once I get it out I flick it at her and it lands in between her eyes. Her knees buckle and she lands face first on the floor. I turn to the side in time to see another small bullet skim by my face. I glance to see the shooter turn to run but I miracle myself in front of him and grab him by his throat. He squirms in my grasp. I squeeze his throat a bit tighter. My nails pierce his skin and he stops wiggling. Knowing that it's no use. I raise him up in the air then slam his head repeatedly into a pillar till you couldn't tell he'd been human once. I drop his body. Or what use to be a body and lick the blood slowly off my fingers. I hear another gun being cocked from behind a small upturned table. I smirk and miracle myself in front of the table and flip it over seeing a scared semi burly built child. I grin with no control with my sudden blood lust. I go to grab for him but he shoots me in the stomach. I stagger backwards and he makes a break for the door. I dash after him and grab him by the collar of his shirt. He kicks and claws as I drag him away and bite his neck. Much like Dracula would. I drink his blood to subdue my raging blood lust. I watch as his life leaves his eyes and he starts to stop aggressively claw at me. Once he is a lifeless corpse I throw him to the side and heal myself. I dust off my skirt and walk out of the building. With a smile on my face and disgust with myself in my eyes.

~end dream~

I sit up crying violently from my dream. A small whisper in my head makes me shudder. "His name was Skyler" I whisper with horror. "He was only fifteen years old" I whimper. "He was only a child. Possibly with a family who loved him" I whisper as I wipe my eyes trying to stop the flow of tears. I get up and move a sleeping Crowley from around my abdomen. I go to the bathroom and splash my face with water. "Maybe if I chug a bottle of Holy water.... Maybe that'll stop all my pain." Feel myself start to choke on the massive sob trying to escape my throat. I pound my fist on the sink and it breaks in half. " Please... God if you really care and love for every living thing. Please show me you care" I whisper the last part. Trying not to scream and cry. That's when I hear my phone go off. I rush into the bedroom and see it's Aziraphale. I answer. "Y/n!?! Is everything okay?" He asks worriedly. I let out a small whimper. "I felt like I needed to call. I felt like you needed to hear me say I love you" he says, sounding as if he was suddenly awoken from a dead sleep. "Yes" I whisper weakly. I hear him shuffle around and yawn. " What's wrong love?" "I feel like I can't handle all the pain I've caused" I say wiping away a stray tear. "It's okay Love. Say how about you and Crowley come to America?" He says. "Really?" I ask a bit surprised at the offer. "Yes. I'm already ordering yours and Crowley's tickets" he says, as he stiffles another yawn. I giggle "okay love. Get some sleep I love you and I'll wake up Crowley" I say. I hear him mumble an agreement. We both say our goodbyes and hang up. Crowley hisses angerily at me as I try and wake him up. I roll my eyes and pick him up and wrap him around me. He snoozes as I pack our bags and get dressed. Aziraphale sent me our online tickets. I threatened Crowley's plants and misted them. We were at the airport and on the plane in no time. I had to "suggest" that Crowley stayed with me. Sadly he was sleep asleep and in snake form all the way to America. Once we landed and we're traveling to where Azzy was I was fed up with carrying Crowley. He's a heavy mofo if you carry him for several hours on end. My eyebrows twitches ' I'm going to kill mah noodle' I think to myself as I knock on Aziraphale's hotel room door. He opens it and instantly wraps me in a welcoming hug. I hug him back and look up at him. He places a gently loving kiss on my lips. "I love you too" I say giggling as he lets us in. I plop on the bed and Crowley is startled awake. I roll my eyes and roll around on the bed. "Well we should go and explore" Aziraphale says putting his coat on. I nod and Crowley transforms and gets dressed to follow after us.