Please... I'm Scared

Y/n's P.o.v.

~Dream~

I growl low and deep in my throat. The man in front of me laughs. I feel my wings spring free from my back as I launch myself in the air. My nails grew about an inch within about two point five seconds and I slashed him across the chest. Leaving a gaping hole. He staggers backward and blood bubbles angerily from his lips. I lift lip my upper lip in disgust. "I gave you a chance to prove your worth on Earth. You chose to laugh at me" I say as I watch the life leave his eyes. His body goes limp and I walk away with my hands clasped behind my back and I hum a soft gentle tune. I fold my wings gently back into hiding. My heels click loudly in the marble hall. I open the big oak doors and smile brightly as the setting sun warms my skin. "Well I see you've been busy Princess" Hastur says from a ledge on the balcony. I just nod and frown. "Well you seem to be making your father proud." He says with a gruff chuckle. He's not use to it so he ends up coughing. It sounded wet and slimy. I roll my eyes and climb on the railing and let my wings free once more and turn to him. "Princess?" He asks, with what sounds like fear and worry. I give a small salute and lean back till I'm falling. I see Hastur rush to the edge to watch me fall. I hear him yell my name but I give one powerful flap of my wings and am launched into the air. Hastur watches in amazement. I take off over the tree tops of Iceland. The man I had just killed was an assassin. I had ended him in a much nicer manner than most people would have gotten. I land outside of a shipping dock and fold my wings into hiding again and walk out. Crew members nod in my direction and I nod back respectfully. I glance at the ship I'm about to board. I feel my muscles tense. The last ship I was on was in America. The Titanic. I shudder and make my way on the ship. The only thought going though my head 'Please... I'm scared.'

~End Dream~

I sit up with a film of cold sweat around my body. I wipe the back of my hand across my forehead. I look down at lap and find Crowley curled up in my lap sleeping. I smile and pet the top of his head. He coils a bit around my leg and groans. I giggle softly. "Sorry Love, go back to sleep" I whisper to him and lay back down. I feel him slither up my leg into my night shirt. I blush and ignore him. I hear him hiss and feel him slide the tip of his tail into my panties. I gasp softly. He inserts it into my womanhood. "C-Crowley!" I moan as I arch my back. He starts to move it in and out slowly then starts to pick up the pace. I start to moan loudly when he shoves more of himself inside of me. I scream his name over and over again as he hits my core. I grip the bedsheets so hard I rip them. My walls tighten around him and I scream at my climax. He pulls out. Making me feel empty and hallow. He then coils around me as I pant and falls asleep. I drift off to sleep right after him.