Reference and Resources

Before we start, I have a few notes.

Since this book is in a worldbuilding contest, I tried to do the best I could build a world from scratch. Part of that is the map below.

Pirates will play a part in this book, so if you want to familiarize yourself with terms or just get a visual, check out www

Pirates will play a part in this book, so if you want to familiarize yourself with terms or just get a visual, check out www.pirateglossary.com

I'm going to try to limit my A/Ns as much as I can so if there's anything you really need to know, it'll probably be in the picture at the top of each chapter or here.

This book has a sapphic relationship in it, and a focus on Deaf characters. Hate about either will not be tolerated and will be blocked and muted. There haven't been any problems yet, but as this book is getting bigger, I want to make sure my comment section remains as wonderful as it currently is.

This book is going to need some plot revision. Editing is currently happening. 

This book, beyond basic typos I still somehow missed, will not change. This, that you are reading, is a first draft. I'm currently working on a second version, which I would like to sell in print or ebook copies. 

This book will not be taken down. It, as it stands, is complete. 

That said, if you have issues with the story, the writing, the grammar, let me know! I check this account daily. I don't respond to every single comment, but I do try to respond to any comments that are directed at me, the author. 

I hope you enjoy the story,

Julia Russell