More by this author

Hey, there!

I'm glad to see everyone's been enjoying this little story. I never thought a story about a Deaf half-siren, half-pirate would go anywhere. I've been blown away by everyone's responses.

This story is completed. I will sit down and update the typos/ grammar errors when I'm on break. If you left a comment that I've ignored, I did see it. I just have a backlog. I'm working on more content for everyone to enjoy, but I do want everyone to be aware that I do have more works here on Wattpad that are free to read.

There will be gaps between updates. Chapters will be coming out weekly, but for any binge readers out there, you might be getting a little bored.

->.<-

Luckily for you, I have another complete work that you might enjoy. Readers have described it as very similar to Rick Riordan's series, Percy Jackson.

If you like quirky female protagonists, check out Skylar from my work The Flames that Englufed Us.

Blurb:

Blurb:

No one expects anything bad to happen. No one expects a school to burn down.

When Skylar's day goes from boring to a battle for survival, she has to choose between saving herself or the girl in her class who happens to be on crutches. Everything is complicated even more when her boyfriend rushes back into the building to try to find her. Survival is a game, and Skylar's been forced to play.

We know what happens when you win, but what happens when you lose?

This work is completed. It comes out to be a full-length novel on the short end, a quick read of jokes, adventure, and a heavy dose of romance. Warning: Mild swearing, mild gore, straight romance

->.<-

Here's a completed novella.

Blurb:

Robert sees himself as the Marty McFly of his own story. That is cool, the perfect protagonist, and friends with an eccentric scientist. When his employer becomes convinced she can send him into the future, he's prepared to put on a show and go back to sweeping the cluttered lab. Never in his wildest dreams did he prepare for the success of the project.

In the future, Sonnet is trying to hold her life together between her side gig as a rebellion fighter, dramatic girlfriend, and a pile of schoolwork. Not to mention a state-arranged engagement to someone she only sees as a friend. The last thing she needs is the chosen one, prophesied to change all their lives stumbling into her.

Rob must navigate a new world of danger before he ruins a delicate world of politics and gets him and everyone around him, killed. Meanwhile, Sonnet's life is thrown into chaos as everything she's ever known is flipped on its head.

Warning: Swearing, sapphic romance

->.<-

If you want more from me, but want something more serious and less funny, check out Simple Needs. A paranormal that was long-listed for the 2019 Open Novella Contest, this novella takes readers on a journey of love, loss, and a magical curse that steadily destroys a young adult's life. Secrets can destroy any relationship, but when your secret happens to be a bit cultish and a lot paranormal? You have yourself a proper thriller.

 Secrets can destroy any relationship, but when your secret happens to be a bit cultish and a lot paranormal? You have yourself a proper thriller

Blurb:

Rosella simply has to steal. She can't stop herself. She doesn't know why, but any time she sees money, it's all that matters to her.

She's amassed a dragon hoard of sorts, and she can't let go. Between the guilt that's taking over her and the greed that grows stronger and stronger, Rosella might lose everything, just as she's trying to get it.

When her boyfriend has more to him than meets the eye, will Rosella be able to hold herself (and her impulses) together? Or will everything just crumble in her hands?

The story is completed. Quick novella. Warning: Mild swearing, mild gore (shouldn't be that bad at all, just throwing up, vague fights, etc), straight romance (vaguely described kissing)

->.<-

If you want something more poetic than funny, check out my short story collection, Against the Backdrop of Peeling Stars.

Updated sporadically, each story can stand entirely on its own and has its own themes and vibes. Some stories are funny, some sad, but all are more of my writing. It doesn't have a long read time at all, and you get random updates of teenage angst. Is there a downside?

->.<-

There are more reads on my profile. More specific update information for those can be found within the works.

Until next time,

SurferJulz