➖☁️➖

▪️1•8•19▪️

🌩𝙼𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚍𝚎𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗🌩

〰️Riley's POV〰️

◾️◾️◾️◾️◾️
◾️     8:55am    ◾️
◾️◾️◾️◾️◾️

I woke up on a Saturday, great! More sleep for me! You see, my rooms up in the attic where I spend most of my days -besides going to hell some people call school- but seems No one is around much anymore because of Tom, so I normally just write songs, read, paint random things,or play with tess unless she's over toms, but sadly my parents and three older brothers -besides Tom because he's away-and I'm not aloud to be out in the public with tess just 'in case someone recognised her' fuck off tom

I'm not really in the mood to be productive today, well when am I ever? With depression I rarely do anything, but my family don't know about it seems I just Simply don't want to be the centre of attention-unlike my brother-   Millie's mother is a doctor and specialises in the department, she agreed to run some test on me, well with the support of Millie of course, but she said not to take any medication just yet, because she wants to go through therapy first too see how that works out, but I take pills I had off -who's name will not be said- and they just make me look happy on the outside and how I feel on the inside is the complete opposite.

So I just lay in my room all day till someone notices that I'm not there, which I fact is very rare, only mum or dad would drag me out of bed, when Tom is living his best life, when his little sister is living with depression and thoughts, but I don't complain, never do, never will, don't find the need too.

There was a soft knock on my white wooden door which meant I'm suppose to fake sleep, here we go again, when I'm in a 'sleeping position' someone opens my door, and walk up my grey plush carpet stairs, and I felt a dip on my vsco inspired covers, and a hand on my back, shaking me a little I portended to wake up -god I'm better than Tom- and looked up too see Harry with a small smile on his lips, I groaned and tried to pull the covers over my head, but alas, he hand the upper hand and pulled the soft covers off me completely, I got up aggressively regretting that I ever went out last night, because the room was spinning after gaining consciousness, I turned my body so my ass was on the bed, and frowned my eyebrows.

"What do you want?" I asked with a ruff voice, "are you ever going to do something?!" He said annoyed -but a joking annoyed- "I don't know are you ever going to do something about that arse of a girlfriend?" I said smirking, I've always hated Megan, she's nice to my brothers and parents, but never me. I never knew why, she's always send me rude texts, call me names, anything and everything, but my family was blind too it, RI would of put her in her place-which is a dark fucking ditch-, RI is me when I'm out, but when I'm home I'm just boring old Riley Holland, and when out I'm Kick-ass-mother-fucking-badass R- I was brought from my thoughts by a low growl

"Don't speak about Megan like that! I've told you once and a thousand times give her a chance!" He said sitting on my chair with his hands in his hair, and now, I'm worried.

I climb out of bed and sit down I ground in front  of  my frustrated older brother.

"Harry what's wrong?" I ask trembling in my voice, and that, lady's and gentlemen, is when Harold James holland lost his shit.