➖™️➖

FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL AFTER SUMMER HOLIDAY

(3rd person POV)

Riley was getting ready as pure usual but today was a little different for the small Holland it was because she got her nose pierced, yes the sweet little Holland (bullshit) peirsed her nose and didn't even remember!

In Ethan's party Riley saw him make out with some slag that is his new 'booty call' but, alas, Riley was dumb and hurt enough she pierced her nose. moments after!she witness tongue on tongue action from her boyfriend with someone else, 'trying to be a new person without a dick head of a boyfriend' in which case didn't go well. So, after begging Millie to steal one of her fucked up 'step sisters' nose piercing from her shop, she wouldn't do it because Riley didn't like her what so ever but, she needed the clear piercing for her family and school not to find out.

After she reserved the clear piercing she wasted no time putting it in and walking down to the kitchen where she seen her father on his Famous chair near the screen doors typing away at his computer going over typos of I, Gabriel.

He looked up briefly looking back down at his lap top but had to do a double take with wide eyes to see his daughter dressed in uniform and and hair done, yes no makeup was needed in his mind because he's always seen his little girl so beautiful naturally.

"Hey now, who are you and what have you done with my little girl?" The man said chuckling putting his laptop aside, wanting a explanation.

"First off your one and only daughter, second I've changed her and got her ready for school dad" Riley said chuckling shaking her head making her way over to the kitchen and started making breakfast when paddy come down.

"Hey dad, can I have toast a tea please ril?" He said smiling at her and she gave him a annoyed one back and started making the 'king' -he likes to call himself that- popping the toast in the toaster and popping on the kettle -because we are not weird like Americans and put them in the microwave strange children- and then mum came down along with Harry.

Riley looked up and smiled fondly at her mother, moving her eyes over to a certain ginger and dropped her smile.

"Mum, Harold do you want anything?" Riley said in a dum found tone.

"Oooo she called you Harold, what did you do this time?" Paddy said with a shit eating grin.

"It's not what he has done, it's what his girlfriend has done." Riley said spreading the butter on paddy's toast.

"You know Harry, I don't really like that girl, but if your happy that all that matters" Nikki said putting a hand on her second eldest son.

"Okay mum I lost you on 'if your happy' obviously you can see he's not happy! Can you see it in his eyes or am I just nuts? Don't answer that question but still!" Riley said getting all worked up over a bitch of a human.

"It is true Harry, you have become more tired and your anger has become thicker are you sure your okay?" Dom said concerned for his son.

"Yes dad I'm fine, what time are we going out anyway?" he said changing the subject.

"Uh well we have to take paddy school, sam's coming too, Riley you walking or do you want a lift?" Nikki said helping with breakfast.

"No thanks mum me and a bunch of other are going to walk together anyway where you going?" She said giving the toast and tea to her older twin brother.

"Okay and who is this bunch of people?" Sam said making his way down the stairs.

"Oh you know millie, Dylan, Blake, Alfie, Bailey etc." She said smiling looking up and the time in the process.

"Shit! They coming! Right I love you all, see you later mum?" Riley said quickly but Nikki already knew the answer and threw the bag at her daughter blowing a kiss, the daughter thanked her and was out the door on her way to school.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
Hey ma dudes! So a really bad ass moment is going to happen in the next chapter it's kinda like my first day but I didn't get help down and it was my cousins shouting at me😂 COMMENT PLEASE IM BORED!
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖