➖💔➖

Harry and the bitch ass, Megan.

"Riley what on earth are you doing up there?!" Harry said storming up to the door where I was standing up top off.

"Well let me tell you a-" I was cut off my a curly ginger haired boy I have to live with till age 18.

"Don't be a smart arse" he said annoyed, oh how my work was done.

"Well first off I got to get good grades and secound off what on earth are you doing here?" I said trying to be calm, word, try.

"Megan called me up saying you was on the roof of your school! What the fuck Ril? Are you crazy?!" Harry said giving me a death glare.

I looked around the front entrance of my school too see everyone looking at me, shit.

"That's funny you actually know how to work your phone? Than answer my calls! And it was a dare I can't go back on them! And I'm not answering the last question." I said with a straight face.

"That's it! I'm calling mum and dad they can deal with you, I'm done." Harry said giving me the same look.

"What do you mean done?" I said sitting down on the edge of the roof swinging my legs.

"I'm done with your bullshit, I'm done with you so get the fuck out of my life I'm going to go with Tom for a month try comment your way out of that." Harry said grabbing Megan's hand and walking off.

"Yeah......yeah that's right! Walk away like you always do!" I said with tears in my eyes.

At this time Shane brought the ladder back for me to climb down, which I gladly agreed.

I reached the bottom and took my bag of bailey and turned to Millie who had her arms ready for me I hugged her for dear life I ain't losing someone I love again.

Millie started to softly sway me back and fourth and I broke the hug, and she sipped the stray tears from my eyes giving me a soft smile saying.

"Ril I love you and all but you can't change your situation, the only thing you can change is how you deal with it." Millie said kissing me on the forehead and smiling.

"C'mon then who else is going to make mr sevens day bad?" She said smirking holding out her hand for me which I took making her smirk and me smile.

"Sure why not? He's a dick anyway" I said looking back at the boys silently asking if they're coming.

"We gonna find somewhere to hide this before miss Donna finds it" they said smiling and leaving carry what I now call a death trap.

"Alright I'll meet you in miss donna's" Millie said turning back to me she slung her arm around my shoulder and that's when we started the hell hole again.

-after school-

Me and Millie was walking home, seems she lives 20 minutes away we bid our good byes and went our separate way.

After walking for 5 minutes you know that feeling when you feel like your getting watched? Or followed? Yeah that's my feeling right now so I started to speed up plugging in my music -up top- and speed walked but to keep my music on the low side.

Making my way over to a field, the one that paddy plays his football matches or practise. Walking over to changing rooms.

Because I know the people behind the changing room building, does weed back there and they know me like family.

so I make my way over there to feel safer in a weird way because drugs are 'dangerous' but can also save people's lives like what the fuck adoodles.

"Hey" I said sitting down next to fez.

"Yooo what's up ril?" Fez said rapping his arm around me.

"What you got any of them snow flake shit? I've had a hard day." I said putting my hand in my pocket too get money out.

"Yeah that's gonna be £5 quid" he said handing me a little plastic bag with two pills in it.

"Thanks" I said getting up making my way home again.

"See you rilllll!" Fez said very high.

After I made my way home I was thinking how so much of a dick I am to Harry recently. So as any good sister I dug for my phone and click on the button 'ginger twin' and waited...and waited...and waited. No answer.

I must of fucked up really badly, so I click the button with the name 'mama bear'  and waited.

"Hello darling are you alright?"

"Mum do you know where Harry is?"

"Yes, he's packing at home, is everything alright?"

"Yes mum, I'll see you at home, I love you"

"I love you too"

CALL ENDED

making my way to the front door I hang my bag up on the end of the railings of the stairs and made my way up too Harry's room and opening the door making him look at me and back down at his suit case.

"Hey...I don't want to fight with you" I said getting straight to the point.

"I don't want to fight with you either" he said above a whisper.

"You have to understand I just want you to be safe okay?...I just-I don't want anything bad to happen to you....and you know you just can't be mad at me for wanting you to be okay...you can say I'm being anxious...you know...it-it just hurts my heart to much and I just I-I-" I said in tears making Harry stand up.

"I'm not mad at you" he said hugging me.

"Your just the best thing that has happened to me in a really long time...just please don't be mad at me" I said squeezing Harry tighter than ever because I have a feeling like he's going to slip through my fingers at any given moment.

"I love you" Harry said kissing my forehead.

"I love you too" I said trying to wipe away the tears.