➖📝➖

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
            ◾️◾️Update for MichelleJones_mj  ◾️◾️
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
Riley's POV

After bidding my family good bye, I'm off to a place where some call it, greatest time if they life's, I call it a shit hole.

I wasn't always like this I used to love school, honestly but when Tom became spider kid, he in a way became the favourite child, so was my brothers and I was some what of a last resort? I dunno school is just where I can be me.

Don't get me wrong, of course I can be myself at home, dancing in the kitchen with pads, doing face masks with mum, golf with dad, and play fighting with the twins-to mums dismay.

But Tom? He's always busy, work, gym, taking the BOYS out and about he doesn't really acknowledge me in a way, like on his story for Instagram, he done it on his private story of him face timing tuwaine (my brother) Harrison (also my brother) Harry, Sam,pads and so on it would be nice to have a call from time to Time y'know?

Oh well everyone wants a happy ending it doesn't always work that way does it? If he's happy I am too.

But on se-my thoughts was interrupted by Blake a curly brown hair and brown eyes boy, beckoning me over to our 'Gucci gang' was we like to call it.

After making my way across the road, to where they are all sitting on a bus stop I examined the group, wanting to know how much they changed in the last 2 days.

Bailey, tall, curly black hair, green eyed boy, tidy when he wants to be, at age 15. Then my eyes traveled to Shane, a tall, blond hair, blue eyed boy, your normal surfer boy just more roadman and a little less waves, at age 16.

But the best person of all is ma mucka Millie.

"So ready go?" Millie said grabbing her bag and putting out her fag on the bench, I nodded following.

"Anyone want anything from Asda?" Shane said heading in the direction of Asda.

"Nah but I'll come with, y'know" I said winking gesturing my head over to the newly couple Shane nodded understandably and walked in silence.

"So what do you want in Asda?" I said kicking a rock.

"Didn't have breakfast this morning so food I guess? I dunno what are you craving?" He said entering.

"Dunno maybe some oat yogats? They really good." I said smiling making my way over to the frozen isle.

"Of course you had to go for the healthy choice, I fancy donuts, see you at the till?" He said walking off I nodded agreeing and made my way through the isle on my way to the designation.

After paying and making our way to school, finding a random ass ladder on the way picking it up and bringing it with us, all I could see was a wave full of blazers -aka year 7nas-making my way through the crowds

"Ay ri remember that song you had me listen too? Why don't you play it on the roof?" Bailey said setting up the ladder and Shane taking out his speaker.

I shrugged "why not give some of these years 7s something to do" I said climbing up the ladder on the roof and then my song started to blast from the speaker.
➖up top but just imagine a girl version➖

"Y'know what nah not doing it" I said walking to the ladder only to be pulled away from me.

"You can get down on your own" Shane said laughing.

"Fuck you!" I said shocked

"It's suppose to be the other way round, unless you use a strap on" Bailey said making me and shamed scrunch up in discussed.

"Get-" I was cut short for the Secound time to day, how rude, but the voice....it seems so familiar....shit.

"What on earth are you doing up there?!" Came to voices which made me freeze turning around slowly to see......

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖ I'm so sorry but I'll do more when I'm home from walking my baby's (dogs)

Vote and comment but mainly comment I'm a lonely peach

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖