Chapter 7 A Break

???:So your telling me, after you lost all of our weapons, after you raided 3 different outpost, you turned up with nothing?!

White Mask:B-But sir its *Bang*

The man aimed at the other White Mask who were now visibly shaking.

???:Anyone else?

None of the White Mask said anything which made the man smile.

???:No? Good, get him out of here and give me a minute to think.

2 White Mask stepped forward and picked up the body while the others walked out. The man turned in his chair to face the window.

???:'I cant wait to finally get Rainbow out of my way."

Meanwhile

Again, you were in the void, but unlike all the other times you were in it, everything went white and after a minute of confused floating you saw 2 people, it looked like they were looking at a sunset. One man, one woman, you wanted to see more but you were woken by Nøkk walking into the bathroom. You sat up and checked  the time, 7 in the morning you stretched and waited for Nøkk to finish her shower, when she finished you took yours and put on some work out clothes since you planned on going to the gym.

Nøkk:Going to the gym?

You:Yep, gotta keep in shape somehow.

Nøkk:I was going to go there myself.

You looked at her and noticed that all things considering she looked completely normal, beside the veil that is.

You:Saves you the trouble of finding me, since you go looking for me everyday.

Nøkk looked away from you for a few seconds and walked out the door, you followed her and on the way you noticed everyone in the FBI SWAT staring at you, they were all wide eyed and you just shrugged. You and Nøkk went to the gym and you went to one of the treadmills and started at a jog which was easy fo you, you switched to a sprint and stayed on it for 9 minutes before switching it off and hopping off. You looked around and saw Seamus and Mike wrestling, you also saw Ela and Valkyrie working on the punching bags. You also noticed how a few of the soldiers from the outpost were looking at Nøkk doing her set, they whereint checking her out, just looking.

You:'Its probably the veil, they'll get used to it.'

???:Y/N, been awhile.

You would recognize that German accent anywhere.

You:Monika.

You turned to face her and she was wearing her green workout outfit as she usually does now.

You:Your not still mad about Russia are you?

Monika:Ive moved past that, how have you been doing lately?

You:Fine, how's Marius?

She went bright red and started rubbing the back of her head.

Monika:H-how do you know that?

You:Quite literally a lucky guess.

Monika:I have to go now.

You chuckled and decided that the next time you saw Marius you would give him some advice, after all you manged to stay in a relationship with Ela that might have gone somehwere.
You grabbed some weights and started doing your set. Mid way through Nøkk sat next to you.

You:Ever heard of never talking to a guy when he's doing his set?

Nøkk:Everyone is looking at me, and I dont like it.