Chapter 14 Training Day

A nightmare you were having caused you to sit up and look around. Instead of getting up you simply laid back down and put an arm around Samara, to your surprise she grabbed your arm and moved closer to you. You could feel the warmth of her body and it made you want to just lie there with her, the both of you laid there until with great effort you pulled your arm away and got up, Samara put her arm underneath her pillow and didn't get up. You didn't force her up as you put on your casual outfit and got a bottle of water from the kitchen, not feeling like going to the canteen you opened the pantry and to your disappointment, there was barely anything in it, you remembered that there was barely anything in the fridge either. You sighed and walked to the door but you saw Samara up and going so you didn't want to make a fuss about it.

You: "You feeling okay?"

Samara: "I'm fine, after we eat I'm supposed to go and see Doc, and I heard that you have training duty."

You remembered what Harry said and groaned.

You: "Oh yeah, that's going to be fun."

Samara seemed to sense your sarcasm.

Samara: "Come on, you've been through worse, what could go wrong with training some new blood's?"

You: "The last time you said, "What could go wrong." You got shot twice."

She looked down and went quiet, you put your hand on her good shoulder and pulled her toward you.

You: "Hey, I'm sorry about what a few days ago, but saying things like that seem to really jinx us, so I wouldn't test it again."

She simply nodded and you kissed her forehead, the both of you walked out of the room and into the canteen. Samara pulled up her hood and the both of you went and got what was being served. You sat down in the corner with her and started eating, usually, people would view this silence as a sign of an unhealthy relationship, but you knew that being around Samara was enough for her. After a couple minutes of small talk you noticed Samara look past you, you looked to your left and saw Zofia walking toward you. You sighed and turned to face her, that's when you noticed Ela following her.

You: "What is it Zo?"

Zofia: "Harry told me you volunteered to help train the recruits."

Ela: "So get off your ass and let's go."

You: 'Volunteer my ass.' "Alright, give me a second."

You gestured toward Samara and Ela understood, she dragged Zofia away but you could feel her looking at you.

You: "You going to be alright?"

Samara: "I'm going to see Doc in a few minutes, I'll be fine."

You nodded at her and stood up, you walked up to the sisters and they looked at you.

Zofia: "I hear that these ones are a little, childish."

You: "Which means it would be a good idea for Ela to go and change out of her leggings."

Ela: "Shut up, it gives me a reason to hit them."

You chuckled and Ela went slightly red.

You: "Don't sweat it, I'll beat some respect into them."

Zofia: "As long as nothing gets broken I'll allow it."

You: "Alright, shall I introduce myself?"

Zofia: "Follow me."

Zofia walked out of the canteen and you followed behind Ela. When Zofia opened the door to the training room you could already hear the snickering of the recruits, but it stopped when they noticed you.