Chapter 24 Endgame PT 2

Harry had called a meeting and every present operator showed up.

Harry: "Alright everyone, Aidan's team have secured our back up, and Nighthaven will arrive any minute now."

You: "So what's the plan?"

Harry: "I'm still thinking about our final plan, but I have a thought."

Samara: "Y/N had a plan, mind sharing it?"

You: "Well."

Gustave: "Come on Y/N, let's hear it."

You: "Okay, I'm thinking that we attack from the front, and with the heavy ordinance that Nighthaven can supply us we can take out the tanks guarding it, and while we do that Aidan and Nighthaven attack from the back, and while all the men are distracted, they move in and eliminate the chain of command." 

Harry started stroking his chin and looked at everyone, they seemed to be thinking too.

Harry: "Okay, that's sound, what do you all think?"

Zofia: "It could work."

Ela: "Yeah, but causalities are likely."

Everyone started talking to one another,  not everyone was going to make it out alive.

Elias: "Well, I trust Y/N, and this could work, when we all joined Rainbow we were ready to die for its cause, and this is no different, if we die, we die for a better future, now who's ready?!"

The room erupted and Harry calmed everyone down.

Harry: "Inspiring Elias, alright, come on everyone."

You all went to the roof where a Nighthaven transport heli had landed. A man wearing what looked like a deep-diving suit stepped out.

Wamai: "Hello my friends, hop in."

You all loaded into the heli and sat down.

Wamai: "Ok, we're heading to the location your leader sent us, so load up and get ready."

He pointed at a few weapon crates and everyone started looking at what they had. You and Samara stayed sitting though to talk about things.

You: "Listen, if you insist on doing this even though you are pregnant with our child, then don't do anything extreme, leave that to Aidan and his team."

Samara: "I understand but I just can't stand in the back and let you all do the heavy lifting."

You: "Yes you can, if you weren't pregnant I wouldn't be asking you to be in the back, but you are, so please do us both a favor and stay out of any serious danger."

She didn't respond so you kept talking.

You: "Listen, a gunshot can heal if it's not fatal, a knife wound can heal if nothing major is hit, but losing a baby? Sam, we can never fully heal from that, and I know it will hurt you more than me, so please, for our child, just stay out of the line of fire and provide info for all of us."

She remained silent and looked at the ground, you sighed and rubbed her back before standing up.

You: "What's our ETA?"

The woman in the pilot's seat spoke up.

Kali: "2 hours, these guys picked a good spot for their base."

Wamai: "Yes they did, but we will come out on top my friends."

Julian: "Are you always this optimistic?"

Wamai: "Someone needs to be."

You walked over to the weapon crates and looked inside for something that fit your tastes. You saw an M16 and took it out, classic, but gets the job done. You sat by Samara who seemed deep in thought, you wrapped your arm around her and started rubbing her shoulder. She sighed and leaned against you.