Insomnia

Lisa's pov

I was rolling around in my bed unable to sleep so I grabbed my phone to check what time it was.

- 3am? Ugh

I couldn't sleep properly yet again even though I was very tired so I decided to go downstairs and grab some water.
I was walking down the hallway and noticed that Rosé's door was open but no sign of her inside. I kept going down the stairs as I heard the sound of a guitar strumming. Chaeyoung was outside playing and singing some little melodies, I just smiled at the sight and went to join her.

- Hey beautiful, what are you doing out here so late? - she jumped a little, clearly not expecting anyone to be awake.

- Lisa! Jesus you scared me, why are you also up?

- Insomnia again, what about you?

-The same thing, I was tired of roaming around in bed over thinking so I just came out here to relax.

- You know you could have just come to my room and lay with me right? - I asked her with a chuckle, but I was serious.

- I didn't want to bother you and you know.. the girls love to invade our rooms in the morning.

- I know but we have sleepovers all the time and those girls can't put two and two together, you know it wouldn't be a problem, you don't have to worry so much baby. - I said while stroking a piece of her hair.

She just gave me an adorable smile, I could tell she was still insecure about everything, not about us that I'm sure, but how it all could go down if people knew.

- Just come lay with me tonight, I'll hold you until you fall asleep, okay? - I gave her the puppy face that I knew she couldn't refuse.

- Ugh you know I can't say no to you, alright let's go. - she said while getting up and grabbing my hand.

I just smiled and followed her to my room, I really love this girl.