Promise me

Rosé's pov

Me and Lisa were sitting on the grass in the park under a three, it was getting dark but neither of us was in the mood to go home just yet, we were just cuddling and enjoying each other's company. It was getting cold but she kept her arms around me and I couldn't feel warmer or safer. I enjoyed these moments so much, just the two of us outside, no words spoken and no words needed, that's something I love about being with her, silent moments aren't weird at all, they're actually beautiful and so relaxing, there's no need to talk all the time cause we both know how much we care for each other and I can feel how much she loves me by the way she holds me close to her chest. The only sounds I hear is nature and her heart beat, I think my heart skips a beat just by listening to her's, I'm so comfortable with her but she still makes me feel butterflies and I don't think they'll ever disappear.
In moments like this it's really hits me how lucky I am, how much I love her. I don't know what I did to deserve this, to have found one person that I absolutely can see myself spend the rest of my life with, someone that I don't even question what her feelings for me are, because I'm sure she loves me as much as I love her. It scared me sometimes how in synch we are, how perfect we seem to be for each other, I couldn't even stand just the thought of losing her and I unconsciously wrap my arms tighter around her waist and she notices it.

- What is it baby? - she asked while staring down at me.

- Nothing, I was just thinking about us. - I said while still looking at the park in front of me.

- Oh really? - she chuckles - But was it a good thing?

- It's always good when it comes to you Lisa. - I giggle.

The wind started to get stronger, the threes were heavily moving. I started to feel water dripping on me and I looked up at Lisa.

- I guess we have to go home whether we like it or not. - She says.

- Ugh I don't want to. - I pout.

- Yeah but unless you wanna get soaked you better move babe. - She laughs and starts to get up forcing me to do so.

It starts to rain more and more, that's when Lisa turned to me.

- Catch me if you can Chaeyoung! - She screamed while she started running and laughing like a little child.

I swear she's a big baby, but I wouldn't change that about her, I wouldn't change anything. She's the biggest dork I know, I swear she has a 5 year old inside of her but she always knows how to act perfectly in every moment. She can be laughing with me one minute but if she notices something is not right in the next one she'll immediately look me dead serious in the eyes and ask me what's wrong.
I stare at her in awe while she runs like a little child, she enjoys life so much.

- C'mon Rosie it's starting to rain a lot! Hurry!

- Alright I'm going! - I laughed at her and started to run towards her.

The park was empty besides us two idiots running around in the rain, but we couldn't be happier. It was raining hard by now, we were already soaked so we just kept running around until she caught me and hugged me tightly while she catched her breath.
After hugging for quite some time she looked at me with that look, the serious one, but still filled with love and softness.

- Chaeyoung..

- Yes Lisa?

- Promise me this is forever.

- I promise you.

And she kissed me, we just stood there, caught in each other's embrace while she kissed me passionately, her thumb caressed my cheek and nothing else in the world mattered to me in that moment, I loved her. I loved her more than anything and anyone and I have no doubts that I have found true happiness.