Dance practice

Warning: kinda smutty (?)

Rosé's pov:

Today has been exhausting with practicing and recording in the studio, we had been working non stop. We finally had a break and I went to go get some food, after that I went looking for Lisa but I had no idea where she was. Jisoo and Jennie were still reviewing their parts of the new songs so I went looking for her, at least we could spend some time alone.
I couldn't find her so there was only one place where she could be, the dance studio.
As I approached the door I heard music playing, bingo. I got in quietly so I wouldn't disturb her, not that she would notice me anyway, when Lisa dances she's completely focused on the music and the moves, it's like no one is watching, but every time she does I can't take my eyes off of her. I mean how can you? Just look at her amazing body, and the way she moves it, oh my god don't even get me started. She's practicing her solo dance number for our next tour and it's so mesmerizing, this whole girl is. She is normally just a dork that messes around with everyone, she's the cutest, but when she dances she becomes a completely different person and I can't help but to be hypnotized by her in every way.
I focus on her and decide not to interrupt her rehearsal, when she finishes her number she just stands there looking at the floor while she catches her breath, she only notices my presence when I start clapping. She jumps a little but smiles when she sees me and yup, the dork is back.

- Hey, how long where you watching? - She asks smiling.

- Enough to see how amazing you were. - I say as I get closer to her and wrap my arms around her neck.

- Chaeyooooung stop, I'm all sweaty! - She laughs and tries to get out of my embrace but I don't let her.

- I don't care babe. - I look her in the eyes. - You are really amazing Lalisa.

I'm normally really shy, even more than Lisa, but watching her dance always has a brutal effect on me and we have been so busy lately that I've barely had any alone time with her so I'm getting really needy.

- Thanks baby. - She smiles shyly - But what's up with you? Eager aren't we?

- Shut up, I just miss you. - I answer honestly - and the girls are busy so you shouldn't really be wasting our alone time.

She seems to be surprised with my attitude but I can tell she likes it and she starts to get into it.

- Needy Chaeyoung alert. - She smirks - You really can't be away from me ugh?

- Shut up and kiss me Manoban.

She chuckled and so she did.
We started kissing hard in the middle of the room and suddenly she's pining me against the wall.
I kiss her roughly yet passionate as my hands roam all over her body wanting nothing more than to rip her clothes off of her, but unfortunately I know I can't so I just let my hands go under her shirt.

- Don't tease me right know Chaeyoung, we still have a few hours before we can go home. - She looks at me dead in the eyes while her gaze is getting darker with lust.

- I'm just as upset about it as you babe, so just enjoy the break. - I say and keep on kissing her roughly.

I go down to her neck and start kissing her sweet spot, as she starts to moan we hear voices near the door and we suddenly jump away from each other.

Jennie and Jisoo enter the room and look at us with a smirk.

- Okay dirty birds we know you want some alone time but we still have to practice so will you do the honours of coming with us? - Jennie asks while she and Jisoo laugh.

They just love teasing me and Lisa about everything.

- Yeah let's stop with the face eating contest and let's go gays. - Jisoo says to us while she can barely keep a straight face.

They walk out of the room and we slowly follow them, but not before Lisa grabs my arm and kisses me passionately one more time.

- You're so gonna get it later Chaeyoung.