1.5 Real Life

June 27, 2019       1:53am
I truly do not know what this chapter it

Theo

I was currently sitting on the couch playing Halo while Liam was sleeping upstairs. He was pretty drained from staying up late with everyone yesterday. They all came over as promised and we had a fairly fun day. They all left early this morning to do their stuff and run some errands.

  I was starting to get bored so I decided to go wake up Liam.

I quietly crept into the room and saw Li sleeping on the bed. I walked over to the bed and gently shook him.

"Li baby, I'm bored. Wake up." I said and shook him a little harder. He groaned and turned to me.

"I'm bored." Li giggled and grabbed me by the waist and pulled me down onto the bed next to him.

"You're so cute." He said and dug his face into my chest.

"Not as cute as you though." I said and kissed his lips. The kiss was soft and slow but started to get a little heated.

Liam snaked his hands into my hair and gave it a little tug which made me let out a quiet moan.

I grabbed Liam by the waist and shoved him under me and I began to kiss his neck. I kissed around for a little until Liam moaned out loud.

"Found it." I said with a wide smile. I kissed his neck for a while and gave him multiple hickeys.

"Can I try something?" Li said and I looked at Liam's eyes. I was confused but I nodded my head. That's all it took for him to flip us and get on top.

He kissed me all over my chest then made his way down to my pants. He pulled them down slowly just to piss me off I guess. I groaned and pulled them all the way down in under three seconds.

"Eager are we?" He chuckled. He placed a light kiss right on my tip through the boxers which made me shiver a little.

"Just take them off please." I practically begged. I don't usually beg, but Liam just has me feeling a different way. He grabbed my boxers and ripped those in half. Payback for the shirt I guess.

My dick sprung out in all its glory. I looked at Liam's face to make sure he was okay again before we did anything else, but I guess he was all good because he grabbed my dick in his hands. The action happened so fast I didn't have time to react before Liam started to pump his hand up and down on my shaft.

"Oh fuck Liam baby~" I moaned out as he got faster with every passing second. I felt myself about to cum and Liam knew it too.

"Not yet." He said.

Liam stopped pumping and lowered his mouth closer to my dick. He started off by licking off the pre-cum from the tip. That action alone made me go crazy.

"Fuck it." I said and grabbed the back of Liam's head. I shoved my dick in his mouth which made Li gag on it.

Li started moving his lips and bobbing his head faster and faster, but it wasn't quite fast enough for me. I grabbed a fistful of his hair in my head and forced his head up and down.

Liam was trying his best to keep up while I was fucking his face. I couldn't fit my whole shaft in his mouth yet so Li used his hands to get the parts his mouth couldn't.

Soon enough Liam didn't have to use his hands and my dick was all the way in is mouth. My tip repeatedly hitting the back of his throat.

"Fuck Li I'm gonna cum!" I said and Liam tried to go faster until I came into his mouth. Some of my cum dripped down the side of his mouth and I wiped it off with my finger.

Liam came back up to my face and kissed me with so much force that I sunk back into the pillows even more.

"That was so fucking good Li." I struggled to form a sentence from my hard breathing but Liam seemed to understand me because he nodded back. Liam kissed down my neck and started to rub his front on mine.

"Oh no you don't! We have to go shower and get ready for the day. Let's go!" I said and picked him up and carried him to the bathroom.

"Join me in the shower?" Liam asked while taking off his clothes. I bent down and kissed his lips.

"As much as I'd love that, if we go in that shower together we won't leave today and you won't be able to walk." I pulled away from the kiss and walked out.

-

I was in the kitchen making something to eat when I heard Liam come down. He had just gotten out the shower and was fully clothed. I had taken a shower too but in the other bathroom.

Li was wearing black basketball shorts and a grey Nike shirt. Me on the other hand, I had put on grey sweatpants with no shirt. It was too hot for that.

"Watcha making?" Liam asked and sat down at one of the stools at the kitchen island.

"Nothing too special. Just some eggs, pancakes, and bacon." I answered and briefly turned around to look at him while talking.

I had already finished the pancakes and bacon so all I was waiting for was the eggs and those were almost done.

"And breakfast is served!" I set the plates down after I assembled each plate and sat down across from Liam.

"Mm this smells good! Thanks." Li didn't waste anytime and quickly began to scarf down his plate. I chuckled and shook my head at him while I also began to eat my plate.

It took us about 7 minutes to finish our plates and 30 minutes to do dishes.

Li and I were cuddling on the couch when Liam suddenly got up.

"I wanna go shopping for your stuff!" He explained. I was confused, I didn't need anything though?

"Li I told you I don't need anything. I'm sharing a room with you and I have everything else I need." I said and kissed his nose. Wow he is just the cutest person.

"Yeah but don't you still wanna shop a little? Maybe get some clothes, stuff for around the house, decorate the room a little bit?" He suggested. I chuckled and nodded.

"Alright. Go get ready and we'll leave." I got up to also get dressed.

"I'll go like this, it's good enough." He shrugged and just slipped on his shoes.

"Fine I'll go like this too then." I just grabbed the nearest shirt and threw it on them put on my shoes.

"Okay let's go!" I grabbed my keys and we both left the house.