Chapter 8

Peter

Peter

"Pete. It's time to get up babe."

I whined pulling the covers tighter around me. "Peteyyyy come onnnnnn." The person said, I think it was Tony. He grabbed me and pulled me into his arms.

I panicked and jumped away from him. "Aw I'm sorry honey, I forgot." He sent a sad smile my way, it showed me that he didn't mean to scare me.

"It's o-okay." I reached out my shaky hand out and patted his hand.

"Breakfast is ready and we have somewhere to be in about..." Tony looked at his watch. "3 hours!"

I nodded my head, rubbing the sleep out of my eyes. "Carry me?" I asked pouting. I just wanted him to feel better, I felt like I hurt his feelings.

Tony laughed and grabbed me. He threw me over his shoulder.

"Not a nice view from down here." I joked as I was like face to face with his ass. He's that short...

"You boy, are something else." I could hear the smile in his voice. Tony took me to the kitchen and sat me down on counter while Steve put food on plates.

"You feeling better Pete?" Steve asked sending a smile my way. I nodded, "Mhm wayyy better."

He carried our plates to the table and me and Tony followed. "Thank you Steve." I smiled. He rubbed my shoulder and ruffled my hair. "Of course bubba."

Tony kissed Steve in thanks and I covered my eyes gagging at them. "What's that Peter? Did I hear you say that you want kisses too?"

Steve picked me up and peppered kisses all over my face. I laughed squirming in his arms. He started to tickle me which only made me squirm more. "No more! No more!" I giggled breathlessly.

I heard a click so I'm assuming that Tony took a picture of us or something.

"Fine, you're off the hook." He ruffled my hair and sat me down in a chair in front of my food.

We all started to eat, but I only ended up eating 2 pieces of bacon and some of my eggs. Steve or Tony didn't comment on it so I think that it's enough for now.

"Peter I know you aren't gonna like this but you have to do it..." Tony started off. I looked up confusedly. My heart started pounding in my chest and my hands shook.

"W-What's g-going on?" I looked between the both of them. "Well Peter...you haven't had your shots bub and you need them so you won't get sick." Steve said softly.

I shook my head frantically. "No no no no! I can't, please."

Sometimes Ms. Owens would give me shots and I wouldn't wake up until a couple days after and most of the time I woke up with new bruises.

Plus I don't like how whatever she gave me made me feel. I think it was two different drugs too because one of them just made me really weak and sick, I would literally throw up on myself and she just let it happen.

The other one made me pass out. I don't know, I could be wrong.

"L-Look I'm fine really, I don't need any s-shots." I showed them my arms and my stomach by lifting up my shirt. Tony's eyes widen. I forgot he's never seen my bruises before.

I looked away quickly, I couldn't meet his eyes, I didn't want him to make fun of me. "I'm fine..."

"Peter, if you continue to walk around without getting vaccinated then you can catch diseases. We fly around a lot and you can't go out of the country like that." Tony explained, he reached over to pat my hand.

I looked over at Steve. "Please Dad don't make me. Please don't."

Steve swallowed visibly. "Peter, you have to, come on let's go get it over with."

I shook my head and I did the only thing I could think of...I ran. I ran to my room and slid under the bed. I cursed myself out mentally when I realized that I forget to lock and shut the door.

"Peter...come out baby it'll only be for a second." Steve said softly. "How many?"

"I think about 4 love." Tony answered. I shook my head even though they couldn't see me.

"Absolutely not." I could hear Steve sigh and he lifted the bed up as if it weighted nothing. "We'll go out for ice cream."

I thought about it and shook my head again.

Tony ran a hand through his hair, "We'll go out for ice cream and we have a surprise for you after."

As much as I hate surprises I was actually curious on what it was. I nodded, "I'll do it."

He stood up and moved out of the way so Steve could put the bed back down. "Alright darling, come on." Tony started to lead the way to the medical wing.

"Bruce is down here and he'll be the one taking care of you." Steve wrapped his arms around my shoulders as we walked.

"Hey Bruce you ready for us?" Tony asked, literally as soon as we walked in. Bruce nodded and gestured for me to sit down.

I did, slowly but surely. "You wanna hold my hand Pete?" Steve asked rubbing my back. I nodded and held my hand out for him to take.

I looked over at Bruce only to see him preparing the shots and i started to panic. "I can't do this!" I tried to run off again but Steve's grip on my hand tightened and he pulled me back to the weird chair that you lay on at the doctors gently.

"Yes you can babe, be brave for us." Tony cooed running his hands through my hair.

Bruce came close to me with the needle and I started to kick about. "No! No! Leave me alone!"

Steve gave up and pulled me into his arms. He trapped me in between his legs and held his huge arms over my thin ones but he made sure to leave the area you usually get shots at.

Bruce gave me the shot and I started crying like a baby...I'm 14 I shouldn't be acting like this. But I just couldn't help it.

He did two in each arm and I really wanted to punch the shit out of him even though it probably wouldn't have hurt. When it was all over Steve released me and I cried into his chest.

"It's okay baby. Look! It's over now, you're okay." Steve rubbed my back and placed his chin on top of my head. Eventually I stopped crying, I felt like shit and my arms were kind of sore already.

"How about you get dressed and we go out for ice cream and that surprise now love?" Tony suggested, smiling at me softly.

I nodded wiping my tears away. "Can Pepper come?"

Tony laughed rolling his eyes, "I guess so, I'll call her up."

Okay suddenly I got a weird muse for this and then more ideas kept popping into my head, you get the point. But I'm so happy! I'll be able to write more now!

06/27/19
11:08 pm