Chapter 10

It was like they had gone back to square one

It was like they had gone back to square one. Yoongi had built up his walls again, blocking out the side of him that wanted to give in to Seokjin and Namjoon. He continued screaming and crying bloody murder for around 2 hours- until he eventually fell asleep due to all the crying he had been doing that had tired him out. Seokjin felt a weird feeling in his stomach. And that weird feeling just happened to be guilt. Guilt for pushing Yoongi back again. Guilt for not trusting Yoongi to get used to his new life. Guilt for being such a bad parent. Guilt for giving into peer pressure and using the drug on the younger in the first place. Basically- he felt completely horrible with guilt built up in his stomach as he watched the small boy exhaust himself and eventually fall asleep by crying and screaming. Namjoon also felt awful for what they had did. Maybe if he had trusted his heart and not his head, then their perfect little baby wouldn't be scared of them again. Why did they even agree to using the stupid drug in the first place? It was their life, how foolish they had been to give in to something that was the complete opposite of what they, themselves, had wanted.

"Shh..." Rocking Yoongi in his arms, Seokjin caressed the younger's cheeks, "Eomma's so sorry, baby... He didn't mean for this to happen, mh?" Namjoon just stood there- still in the doorway- watching the scene with a soft tone of sadness coating over his eyes.
"I feel so bad, Jinnie..." Frowning as he walked over to the two, he knelt down in front of the two who were on the couch.
"Me too, Joonie... Me too." Sniffling, Seokjin sighed sadly as he pecked his sleeping baby's forehead, still caressing his cheeks, "I'll never forget that look on his face... Joonie, he looked so betrayed." At that point, the older was crying himself.
"Maybe we should get him to meet Taehyung properly... It could help him having someone around him that's similar to his actual physical age." Namjoon suggested, leaning in and pecking Seokjin's forehead.
"Yeah... Maybe..."

Yoongi began sweating. He had been put back in his crib/cot by Namjoon and Seokjin and had been asleep for around 3 hours. Eyes shooting open, he started gasping for breath when he felt himself hyperventilating. The dream he had woken up from definitely was not the most pleasant. Tears welled up in his eyes as he whimpered, his limbs aching. The pain spreading throughout his body just reminded him that Seokjin and Namjoon weren't proud of him- making him let out weak sobs as he choked for air. The door to the nursery was flung open, Namjoon and Seokjin rushing inside. The older gently picked Yoongi up out of his crib, rubbing his back before cradling him in his arms.
"Shhh... It's ok, baby. Eomma and Daddy are here... We'll protect you, love." Seokjin rocked his baby back and forth, Namjoon caressing Yoongi's cheeks as his lover carried the smaller boy in his arms.

Eventually calming down, Yoongi slowly began to pay attention to his surroundings. He realised that Seokjin was cradling him and that Namjoon was touching his face. He didn't like it- he didn't like it at all. All he wanted to do was scream a huge, "fuck off", when he remembered what they had did to him multiple times. Only angry gurgles came out, a few voice cracks here and there. The two older men gave him looks of sympathy, knowing that he must have been upset with them. Darn right he was.
"We're sorry, baby. It's ok, everything's going to be just fine." Namjoon hushed the younger as he began to whimper again, twisting his lips a little at the sight.
"Taetae is downstairs with Hoseok, Jimin, and Kookie. How about we go say hello and introduce yourself properly, pup?" Bouncing Yoongi slightly, Seokjin hummed a little after he finished speaking. A panicked look took over Yoongi's facial expression as soon as he heard the name 'TaeTae'. That little rat almost killed him! Twice! How much worse could the situation get?

Sighing a little, Seokjin patted Yoongi a little before he began to carry him out of the room, Namjoon following closely behind.
"TaeTae isn't as bad as you think, yoonie baby." Namjoon spoke as he walked behind the two, "He just made a mistake, that's all. We promise he won't do that again. He said it himself." 'Yeah. He said it the time before that, too.' mentally rolling his eyes, Yoongi scrunched up the tip of his nose. Arriving downstairs, all he wanted to do was block all the sound out of his ears with his tiny hands as he heard squealing- definitely from TaeTae- and gargles from someone who he hadn't heard of before. He whimpered at all the noise, shutting his eyes out of fear once TaeTae came into his sight. Seokjin sat down on the couch with Yoongi in his arms, his husband sitting next to them. There was a sudden finger poking Yoongi's forehead, and a chuckle afterwards from someone else.
"No poking, TaeTae." Said a voice Yoongi never heard before, causing Yoongi to feel slightly more frightened and scared. There where so many new people that he didn't know, it was overwhelming for him.
"C'mon, baby. Open your eyes~" He calmed down a little at the sound of Seokjin's calming, soft voice. Slowly blinking his eyes open, Yoongi came face to face with TaeTae, causing him to whimper. TaeTae pouted, looking down.
"TaeTae ish sowwy, Yoonie..." Yoongi couldn't help but feel sorry for the boy as he spoke, "TaeTae will nevew do it again. He promises."
"Good boy, Taehyung." One of the unfamiliar voices spoke, causing Yoongi's eyes to dart in their direction as he learnt that 'TaeTae's name was 'Taehyung'. There sat two males, one shorter with a small boy that looked like he was in the same situation as Yoongi in his arms- and one taller who sat there cooing at Yoongi.

"Meet Seokie and Minnie, Yoonie." Namjoon's soothing deep voice spoke from besides Yoongi and Seokjin as he noticed where the younger was looking, "And that lickle baby who's like you is Kookie! He's cute, right?" A pout formed on Yoongi's lips and he looked away from everyone as he heard his daddy compliment someone else's baby. Wait- what the fuck? What was he thinking?

'Don't fall for their stupid act again, you fucking idiot!'