Chapter 20

Yoongi didn't know what was happening- but what he did know was that as soon as he came back to his senses, he was wrapped up in a big fluffly blanket in Seokjin's arms as the older sat on what appeared to be the couch and cradled him in his warm ...

Yoongi didn't know what was happening- but what he did know was that as soon as he came back to his senses, he was wrapped up in a big fluffly blanket in Seokjin's arms as the older sat on what appeared to be the couch and cradled him in his warm arms. He felt horrible and icky, and his head spinning 1000 miles an hour. All that he could feel were the aggressive itches in his nose causing him to mewl and whine, along with the stuffy feeling and dizziness in his head. In all honestly, he just felt like utter shit.

"Baby~" Cooing quietly, Seokjin moved a few strands of hair out of his poor baby's eyes as he hushed him softly. "It's alright, it's alright... I'm here, yeah?"  Yoongi just continued to mewl quietly to himself- dizzily keeping his eyes shut tight. For he was too dizzy to even pay attention to Seokjin's comforting words at the moment. A small 'achoo' escaped his quivering lips- followed by another, then another. At that point it just seemed like endless stuffy sneezes. "I know, i know..." Smiling sadly, the older male who was holding him so carefully wiped his sore nose. "Have some of your bottle, yeah? Eomma put special medicine in it that'll make the icky feeling go away!"

Once again, Yoongi paid no attention at all to Seokjin, only coughing raspily and helplessly sneezing again. As his poor sticky eyes opened ever so slowly, his vision was blurred and clouded over. Plus everything was spinning. Nothing that was happening around him was catching his attention at all- he just took no note of it- well, his icky and dizzy feeling was stopping him from doing so. And so, when he got picked up in Seokjin's arms, Yoongi whined to himself and let out another sneeze. Soon, there was something in his sight- which he could eventually make out as a bottle of milk.

Where was the smoothie? Why was there milk? These questions kept running across Yoongi's mind. He was meant to have smoothies instead of milk, wasn't he?
"Come on~" Seokjin ushered the bottle nipple to Yoongi's trembling lips, frowning slightly. "This'll make you feel better, mh?" The younger paid no attention to the latter's words. He was too caught up in his own thoughts- nevermind his pounding, spinning headache.

Letting out a whine, Yoongi sniffled. Was Seokjin going to drug him again? Wait- it all made sense. He was going to drug him again because of that giggle! Not only had he punished Yoongi with leaving him alone to catch a cold, but he was going to make him lose control over his own body again! A look of distress took over his face, in pain from all the thoughts and ear piercing headache. Unfortunately for him, Seokjin took note of his facial expression and sighed, shaking his head.
"Eomma hasn't put anything in there baby, i promise. It's just that theres medicine in here for your cough- it'll make the you feel better, like I said earlier! Don't you want to feel better?"

Yoongi's mind said no- but either way he found himself sucking desperately on the sweet liquid from the nipple. It tasted different from the other times- a little bit more sweet from the medicine Seokjin had put in it. Sugary, even. The older male sighed in relief, leaning down and kissing Yoongi's boiling hot forehead.
"I'm so sorry you're going through this, my prince... Eomma's just not used to doing things without daddy, so he panicked." That sentence - it made Yoongi think. Where the heck was Namjoon?

.
.
The following scene is mild yet may be a trigger to some people, please don't read it you are uncomfortable.
.
.

Meanwhile, there sat Jimin- in a closet- with his hand clasped tightly over his mouth. His gaze was set on the tiny crack in between the closet doors that had the light from the room it was in just ever so slightly shining through them. Tears ran down his cheeks as he heard the footsteps trudging towards the room his was in; trying not to breathe so heavily.
"Come out, you little fucker." A growl came from the corridor than the room was in, the sound of footsteps slowly getting louder and louder. Jimin knew that he would eventually have to come out, so he took a deep breath and got out of the closet as quiet as he could. The door to the room was locked, so he only had to worry about the other hearing his movements. Taking a deep breath, Jimin spoke with a small voice,
"I-if I come out, you wont be mad, right?.." It took a while, but he eventually got a response,
"Of course not." As usual, it was too good to be true.

" As usual, it was too good to be true