Chapter 34

!!New chapter of 'Sober' (Namjin) is also out!!

the story is almost at an end.

I've also noticed that the story has been away from the focus of Yoongi more than it should be. My apologies, it's just that everything else that is happening is important to the storyline.

There will be a list of events that will be added in at the bottom/end of this chapter so you guys know what to look for if you do decide to reread in order to find them.

"Taehyung, baby," cupping the said male's soft cheeks, Jackson looked him in the eye with a kind look in his own, "It'll be alright, I promise. He's gonna help you, okay? He'll help you feel better, he's not going to judge you, I promise."

In that moment, Taehyung and Jackson were standing outside of a therapist's office. The youngest of the two was scared- he hadn't been to a therapist before, so he didn't really get the whole idea of going to one. His hands were clutching onto Jackson's shirt as the latter's hands were resting upon his cheeks. Hands shaking as they fisted the taller male's shirt, Taehyung took nervous, rigid breaths escaping through his plump lips. The idea of whoever the therapist was judging him had made him extremely nervous. However, knowing he would have his boyfriend with him made him feel a little bit calmer. It was then that the door to the office opened, revealing an average sized male that had a sweet smile upon his lips along with his dimpled cheeks.
"Hey there." Taehyung jumped at the sound of the therapist's voice- even it it was a warm tone. "I'm Heechul, and I'll be your therapist for now. Would you like to come in?" Heechul stepped to the side, opening the door a bit wider so his guests could come in. The youngest visibly shivered in fear, Jackson's hands moving down to his own to give them a comforting squeeze before they both stepped into the office.

Heechul, the therapist, wasn't short- but he wasn't tall either. In Taehyung's opinion, he looked around in his mid thirties. The small lids beneath his eyes complimented their shape. His lips seemed to always be shaped in a warm, welcoming smile- showing off his cheek dimples that contrasted to his smile and gave it a soft vibe. If he turned out to be your therapist, you would be thankful. Easy to talk to, calm, yet fun at times.

"Make yourselves at home." Shutting the door after his guests entered his office, Heechul walked ahead of them so he could take a seat in his office chair that was behind his desk. The room wasn't that big, just one old big window behind his desk that had two chairs on the opposite side. Along the walls were a bunch of artworks- some colourful, some lacking in colour. Jackson held Taehyung close to himself as they walked towards Heechul's desk to comfort him- although, Taehyung was practically already latching onto him like a leach. As they took the seats in front of the therapist's, Taehyung made sure to scoot his chair as close to Jackson's as possible. "I see that you two are quite fond of each other, mh?" The therapist slightly raised an eyebrow as he leaned back in his chair, one of his legs softly laying crossed over the other, one foot dangling down in front of the other leg's lower half.