introduction.

🍓author pov

🍓author pov.

for someone who's as calm and responsible, a goody two shoes just like minho, you wouldn't normally see those types of people at a bar late at night. you especially wouldn't expect someone as minho to have a drinking problem. but, the world is full of surprises.

minho didn't particularly have anything wrong in his life. he just went to a party with friends, drank too much alcohol, hooked up with a dude, and woke up the next day covered in bruises, and the pain in his ass unbearable. and he absolutely loved it. kinky motherfucker. he began drinking more just to get into those situations, which made him feel absolutely ecstatic. it went on for once a month, once a week, everyday. but since his drinking problem got worse and worse, so did his grades. he could've been valedictorian if he wanted to, he could've done so much, but his habit got worse and worse that his grades began decreasing. he wasn't a bad student in any way, but his grades would drop to c's and even close to d's which concerned his parents, and his teachers. he'd binge all his work one night, turn all of it in the next day looking like an actual fucking zombie, then his grades would go back to a's and b's. his friends found out about his habit soon later after they found a drastic change in his attitude and how his grades could just drop out of nowhere. they tried telling him once to stop, but it almost got physical to where one of them almost lost a tooth. minho did realize what he was doing was wrong, so he promised to not do it anymore. but of course, you can't get rid of your alcohol addiction that easily when you're in too deep, so he still goes out to drink. his friends don't bother him about it anymore, but they all know very well he still does it. they just don't want another tooth incident, and having divided friends again.

so here the 19 year old boy was, drinking shots after shots of alcohol until he finds someone to go home and fuck with. but that didn't happen that night.

as minho was waiting for a boy to come and sweep him off his feet, someone the total opposite of that came along. "hello, is it okay if i sit here?" a soft voice said. almost too soft. the boy looked over, to see another boy, looking a little younger than minho was, with dirty blonde hair and squirrel like features. his eyes were glistening with its own solar system, and it looked absolutely gorgeous to minho. he could tell the male drank a bit too, considering his cheeks and nose were tainted with a light pink. "oh, sure. go ahead." minho scooted away a little bit on his stool for the boy to sit himself down next to the older. "what's your name?" the boy asked. minho turned his body comfortably, facing the other. "minho. lee minho. what about you, pretty boy?" his words slurred out without himself even thinking. dumbass, he thought to himself. but the other just giggled it off. and minho would be lying if he said it didn't sound like an angel coming down from heaven. "my names han jisung. i'm assuming you're drunk?" jisung asked, a small smile painting his soft, plump squirrel lips. minho shrugged. "i come here often, and i can't really tell if i'm drunk or not. maybe half drunk, half sober?" he said, more like a question. jisung just giggled again. and minhos stomach flipped. "you're so weird. how old are you anyway, minho?" jisung asked. "i'm 19. what about you? you don't look old enough to be here in a bar." jisung smiled once more. "i'm 17. i did drink a little, but it was to just get my mind off of things. i'm weak with drinks, so i didn't take that much." he said, sighing. "i just come here to get my mind off of things, you know? it's fun, entertaining really." jisung said. minho raised a brow. "what good do you see here? in a bar?" he asked, genuinely curious. "well," the younger stated, obviously going to add more to his sentence. "i saw you." he said, smiling. minho rolled his eyes, the blush being extremely noticeable to the eye. jisung just giggled. again. minho couldn't get enough of it.

suddenly, jisung felt a vibration in his pocket, as he pulled out his electronic device, to be greeted with a bright screen that had the words of 'mommy' on it, and a big green button. he sighed, pressing on it, holding the device up to his ear. "hey mom. i'm just.. outside, walking around in a park." jisung said, looking at minho, who was also looking back at him. jisung didn't get the time to take in the boys looks, and he thought this was a good time to do so, before he was guessing that he had to leave. the older looked absolutely ethereal. his jawline, the way his hair was styled, his beautiful eyes, and though he was drunk, he looked damn good. too good. he was caught up in his trance, until his mom kept saying her sons name over the phone. "oh, what? sorry mom. i zoned out." jisung said. minho smirked, obvious that he knew jisung was staring at him. jisung stuck his tongue out, as minho just laughed. he hadn't heard minho laugh nor chuckle the time the two boys spent together, so it was a first time for him to hear minho laugh. and my god, did jisung fall hard for this boy already. "no mom, i promise im out at the park. what?! you tracked my location?! you're so crazy." jisung joked, laughing. "okay, yeah. i'm at a bar. but i'm not drinking, i swear!" jisung said. and that was a lie. "i'm sorry mom. i'll come home right away, okay? bye, i love you." he said, before ending the call. minho leaned his head against his palm. "so. you gotta go?" minho asked. jisung just nodded. "mhm. my moms worried about me. she wants me to come home." jisung said. "she baked cookies, and now i feel bad." he said, a disappointed smile rose on his face. minhos heart broke. "don't feel bad. i'm sure she'll understand why you wanted to leave the house for a while. if you don't mind me asking, why did you come to the bar?" minho asked, curious. and jisung didn't mind. it was cute. "i came out to my mom a few days ago, and she accepted me. she's the best mom ever, really. i came out to a few of my relatives today, but they weren't all in for it. while my mom would go into the kitchen or upstairs, they'd be rude to me, you know? they'd call me a faggot, curse, say lots of mean remarks. it made me really sad." jisung said, his voice getting softer and softer. "so i left late at night to go to this bar to get my mind off of things. and it helped, a ton." jisung said, smiling, as he looked at minho. minho felt a wave of guilt for the boy. he's been through so much, and here minho was, a sad old drunk boy, who came to the bar for a good fuck. he was horrible compared to jisung. he didn't deserve to meet someone as unique as this boy. they gazed into each others eyes lovingly, until jisung cleared the silence. "a-anyways, i have to get going. i'm excited for those cookies." jisung said, smiling, as he slipped off the stool. "i'll see you around, okay minho?" jisung said. minho opened his mouth to say something, but shut it. jisung waved a small goodbye to the older, before slowly walking away. "wait!" minho called out, as it got jisungs attention, and a few others in the bar. jisung turned around, hopefulness gleaming through his eyes. minho pursed his lips in embarrassment, before holding his hand out, which had his phone. "can you maybe, give me your number?" minho asked. jisung smiled brightly, excitedly taking the boys phone, typing in his number, naming the contact 'pretty boy'. jisung then handed the phone back to minho, as he waved goodbye again. "goodbye, minho." he said, before walking out of the bar. minho watched, saddened, as he turned around disappointingly. he was excited to text jisung.

but sadly, it wasn't going to happen.
since the two had forgotten who they even were the next morning.