sixteen.

🍓old hag

🍓old hag.

oh god
jisung??
jisungie??
i'm so sorry
i decided to um
go out late and um
i went out to drink with a few friends last night and i kind of got a bit carried away and i didn't see your text messages
please respond to me
are you okay??
i'm so sorry

aw minho don't worry it's okay i'm fine now
i'm sorry for bothering you
uh it's actually my birthday today and i'm celebrating with my friends today!! they made me feel a bit happier haha but thank you for worrying it means a whole lot to me

oh my god jisung you're okay
thank god
i didn't know it was your birthday!!
you should've told me ahead of time you loser

hey 😡 do u rlly want to make me cry again

i made you cry,,???¿¿

oh
uh

sungieee :(((
i'm sorry i made you cry
what can i do to make it up to you

no minho it's okay i promise don't worry <3

but sungie :((
i made u sad
and it's ur birthday too there's something i have to do for you

hmmmm
stay up with me and talk all night?? 😳😳no homo tho

NUSIAKDJ
ofc anything for you <3

yayaya!!! okok fun fun
wait
you drink?

oh
um
i have to go my friends picking me up from somewhere, i'll text you when i get home, k?

aw
okay
bye minho get home safe love u lol
jk unless

BDHAJSJD STOP OMFG
bye happy birthday angel 💗💗
read, 11:12 am

___
minho walked out of the house quickly, spotting a familiar black car. he ran up to it, as he hopped into the front seat. "hey chan. sorry for making you pick me up again." minho said softly. chan shook his head. "no worries! you're my best friend, i don't care. it's my fault for asking you to go out and have some fun for a bit." chan said with a soft smile. minho smiled back. "yeah. think you can make it up to me by going out to the cafe near your house?" minho asked. chan nodded plainly. "sure. why not?" chan responded. the australian took a double take at minhos body, specifically neck and lips, before playfully smacking him. minho yelped. "ow! wh- the fuck is wrong with you?" he pouted, rubbing the area where he had been smacked. chan rolled his eyes. "minho, you can't keep going on like this. i know i tried stopping you before but.. i'm worried for you. it's not healthy to go on like this. and i'll take the blame this time since i asked you to go to a bar with me, and i wasn't watching you but next time please be more careful. i don't want you to get hurt." chan said thoughtfully, his stern look plastered all over his face. minho frowned slightly, but pulled on the olders arm, hugging it. "i'm sorry chan. i'll be more careful." he said softly. chan felt a warm smile creep up on his lips, sighing with relief.

it was quiet on the drive to the cafe, but something was on minhos mind. and he felt like he couldn't hold it in anymore. "chan," he sputtered out, the older looking at him, giving him a small 'hm?'. minho bit his lip. "there's something i have to tell you." he said. chan gulped. "are you pregnant?" chan asked jokingly. minho looked up at chan. "how'd you know?" he said, startled. chan's eyes widened. "wait, what?" chan said, taken aback. minho then began laughing. "dumbass, i'm not pregnant. if you're wondering, it's not that serious but i just feel like i need to tell you." chan playfully punched minho. "piece of shit! don't scare me like that." chan said laughing, along with minho. "what is it you need to tell me?" chan asked. minho scratched his arm nervously. "i've been texting this guy, named jisung and he goes to our school but i have no idea what he looks like, but i think i have a small crush on him."

wee wee!
skipped school just to make this chapter <3
i hope it's good oobs