thirteen.

"alright," jisung said, as he flopped down onto hyunjins bed

"alright," jisung said, as he flopped down onto hyunjins bed. it was currently after school, jisung and seungmin in hyunjins room after their decided 'playdate.' "tell us what's bothering you, hyunjinnie." jisung said, cuddling up to said boy. seungmin did the same.

hyunjin seemed hesitant at first, but he took a deep breath, before beginning. "i.. i don't know. i just.." he paused, before going on. "i have a crush on felix." jisung and seungmins eyes widened with surprise. "wait, what?" seungmin said, dumbfounded. "but.. you never.. you never said anything when he got with changbin.." jisung said quietly. hyunjin seemed aggravated. "duh! i didn't want to show him that i was disappointed over him getting with changbin, changbin is his forever soulmate, and he'd be so upset if i didn't support it. and i'm not planning on telling felix anything either. i didn't tell you guys either because i knew you'd say something. but i mean, i fucked up now for telling you guys." hyunjin said, crossing his arms, pushing the two boys away from him. he wanted to cry. cry all the things he's hidden from his best friends, from his crush.

jisung felt sad, for hyunjin. he couldn't imagine what it's like to hold something in for that long and not tell anyone. it saddened the boy at how he never said a single thing. he felt like he could cry with him. he looked over at seungmin. he couldn't imagine how he feels.

as for seungmin, he was probably the second most devastated. he liked hyunjin. no, more like loved. he's known him the longest, and has had a crush on the boy for months and years and years on end. all those jokes about him and hyunjin being a relationship, it really hurt to know hyunjin didn't feel the same way. to know that they were all jokes, it made himself feel like a sad joke. a humiliating joke, to hyunjin.

but here he was, going to pull what hyunjin pulled off, and not say a thing about it.
instead, he came up from behind hyunjin, and wrapped his arms around his waist, burying his head into the crook of his neck. as a friend.
"hyunjin.." he began, "it must hurt, to keep all this in, but we beg you, please tell us when something is bothering you. when you feel even the slightest of sad, please tell us." he began crying. 'what a hypocrite you are.' seungmin said to himself in his head. he began crying because he couldn't take his own comforting words into consideration and do them. seungmin was nothing, and that made him cry even more. jisung, and hyunjin eventually began crying softly as well, because this sight was too sad to see. well, for them at least.

hyunjin turned his body around to wrap seungmin in his arms as well, motioning for jisung to come and join. eventually it became a group hug, with soft sobs and sore eyes. "i love you guys so much. i'm sorry for getting angry. i just don't know what to do. i feel so hopeless." hyunjin choked out. "we do too." is all what seungmin said before they resumed their soft crying.

why this chapter make me kinda sad :(
also sorry for being dead!! school was like "lol! ima ruin u" n i was like OOB! OK!