twenty five.

it was the end of sixth period, and jisung was absolutely dreading what was going to go down after school

his friends kept pestering the poor anxious boy about asking minho to go out with him to the cafe, the thought of talking to minho making him shake. what was worse, jeongin was absent, which meant he had no one to go with to ask the guy out.

he was somewhat excited; but mostly nervous to ask a guy he's been crushing hard on, on a date at a cafe. at least it wasn't going to just be him and minho, which made him think a bit positive.

the squirrel like boy kept glancing at the clock in his classroom anxiously, watching the time go surprisingly fast. he wished he could just stay in class the whole day, not having to face minho. his face was already red at the thought of seeing minho, which caused one of his friends jaemin to ask if jisung was alright, and if he needed to go to the nurses. jisung denied, replying that he was fine, just anxious about something.

the bell suddenly rang, signaling for students to get out and go home. jisung slowly stood up, packing his things slowly, throwing his backpack over his shoulders and walking out of class. he chewed on his bottom lip with anxiety. the boy was practicing how to ask minho, trying to mentally prepare himself to be okay and not this nervous. he's met minho before. what's so wrong with this time?

as he was sure he was able to ask his crush out to go with him to the cafe, he coincidentally bumped into someone. "oh gosh, i'm so sorry!" the voice said, which jisung automatically recognized. jisung looked up, to see the one and only minho. "h-" jisung couldnt even speak properly. the way minho looked, it was breathtaking.

"i'm so sorry jisung, i didn't mean to bump into you, funny how we keep doing this, huh? did i get you anywhere wet? dance class was my last period, so if i smell bad or look terrible, i'm sorry." minho laughed a bit.

oh god. is what jisung thought. minhos hair was messily hot, and his hard breathing, the sweat dripping down his neck, flushed cheeks.. he was wearing a loose black shirt with black sweatpants, he looked so hot. jisungs pupils were literally turning into hearts.
"i.. um.." the boy couldnt even manage to get a proper sentence out of his mouth, as he was fumbling over his words. minho thought it was funny.

"is everything alright? are you sick?" minho asked, laughing slightly. "what? n-no! i just.." jisung began playing with his finger tips nervously, his face flushed. minho smirked, and leaned in slowly, a few inches apart from jisungs face. "are you sure? you seem red." minho said, a playful smile across his lips. jisungs soul left his body. how close the two were? no ma'am.

jisung played it off cooly. "pfft, loser. anyways. i was.. just wondering if you'd like to go hang out with uh, felix, changbin and some other friends." jisung said quietly. at least he didn't make it sound like a date. minho beamed at the idea, he hasn't gone out with a group of friends in a while. "totally! who else is going?" minho asked. "well, like i said just a few other friends. the ones that met up with chan, you know? chan and jeongin, hyunjin and seungmin, and us two." jisung said, smiling softly. minho nodded. "of course!! so like... a double date but with a lot of other people?" minho asked. jisung became flushed. again. "n-no! i mean.. if you want it to be that way.." jisung said shyly, and too quiet for the other male to hear. but he did, somehow.

"you're too adorable, han jisung. a date it is. i'll see you around, alright?" minho said smiling, patting jisungs back. jisung watched the older walk away, before he quickly did a 'success' dance. he jumped around, punching the air happily, gaining a few stares. but who was he to care? he was going on a date with lee minho!

minho knew exactly how the younger felt, but he didn't feel the same. well, atleast for the in person han jisung.

-
eek disgusting disgusting sorru for being dead schools been making me upset
also if you guys don't get the last line m sorry it basically means minho doesn't know that jisung is the same jisung he talks to over messages n has a crush on him