nineteen.

"god, i can't believe you, lee felix

"god, i can't believe you, lee felix." jisung said, walking alongside the FOUR boys. jeongin had come back from his trip from busan, as they all had a fun party of celebration jeongins return. and by party, they just went out and had a gas station raid. they had also offered to bring woojin, jeongins older brother with them but he had refused since he had to get ahead of his school work. but despite that, it was one of the funnest things the boys had ever done, and very exciting, but the one think they were excited about, mostly jeongin, was meeting his long lost friend, bang chan.

"aw come on jisung hyung! maybe that guy you think is cute will take a liking to you!" jeongin said, as he walked unnecessarily fast. jisung just huffed. "come on jisung. stop being such a pussy. maybe you can try and start a conversation with him." seungmin said, walking alongside hyunjin, as he nodded in agreement to seungmins statement. "where did they say to meet again? by the front?" felix asked, looking around the area. jeongin shrugged. "you guys can go on without me. i'll stay here." jisung said, leaning against a locker. in no way is he going to face his crush. hyunjin rolled his eyes. "stop being a sissy and come with us! at least start a conversation with him." hyunjin said, obviously aggravated. jisung shook his head. "no! you expect me to believe that cute guy, a literal goddess of the school, perfect face and pretty lashes, would want to talk to me?" jisung exclaimed.

"of course i'd love to talk to you." a voice said behind jisung.

the younger jumped back in surprise, and fear. his heart sank. did he just hear everything he said?

hyunjin tried to keep himself from laughing, as well as seungmin, while felix and jeongins eyes were literally sparkling at the sight of chan. "chan! mate!" felix exclaimed, pulling the older in a 'bro hug'. "felix! how have you been? i feel like i haven't seen you in ages." chan said, with a bright smile on his face. the younger laughed softly. "i've been okay. but don't ask about me, you should be talking to jeongin. i'm not the main star here." felix said smiling. chan clicked his tongue. "tsk. nonsense. you and jeongin both matter to me." chan said with a smile. felix just 'awwed' before moving away to let jeongin and chan talk. jeongin wanted to pull chan into a friendly hug, and chan didn't complain one bit. "channie!! hello! what a coincidence, i never thought i'd see you again." jeongin said with a cute laugh. "me too, innie. i didn't know you were friends with felix, you never told me." chan said with a chuckle. jeongin felt like melting. the sight of chan and his bright face and beautiful smile and lovely laugh, he could listen to it all day. chan leaned in close to both felix and jeongin. "hey, your friend jisung right? does he have a crush on my friend or something?" he asked, as the three looked over at the squirrel, obviously flustered. the boys found it amusing. "yeah. he does. he was just talking about him." felix let out a small giggle. "ohhh. didn't he call him a goddess or something?" chan asked. jeongin nodded, as a small laugh came out of him as well.

"i- um, hello." jisung said with a nervous smile. minho smiled back. "hello! it's nice to see you again. is your knee alright? you aren't tripping again anymore, are you?" minho said with a laugh. jisung laughed back. "hey! that was ages ago, and for a fact i did not trip, you bumped into me." jisung said, crossing his arms. minho put his hands on his hips. "my bad. i feel like we should introduce ourselves. my names minho, it's nice to meet you." he said, putting his hand out for the boy to shake. jisung looked at minho, then the hand, as he shook it as well. "it's nice to meet you too minho. my names jisung." the squirrel said. minho thought about the name with a smile. jisung, huh? i know a jisung. he's just like you. all cute and sweet and caring. he thought to himself. the thought of jisung made him feel all warm and happy inside. "jisung, huh? that's a nice name. it suits you." minho said smiling. jisung giggled. "really? is that good?" the boy asked, raising an eyebrow. minho nodded. "of course it is. why would it not?" jisung just shrugged. "okay love birds, hate to break it to you, but we gotta go. woojins waiting for jeongin to come back home." felix said, snapping his fingers. seungmin laughed, as he had been getting ready to leave. jisung pouted slightly, as he then looked at minho. "s-see eachother again soon?" the boy asked nervously. minho nodded enthusiastically. "of course!" jisung smiled, then looked over to chan. "it was so nice to meet you! i hope we can see eachother again soon." the younger said, as chan just nodded. "agreed! get home safe, boys!" chan exclaimed, as the two elders waved goodbye, and the younger boys had waved as well, walking away.

"did you see the way cute guys eyes glistened?" seungmin exclaimed. "hey! stop calling him cute guy, you know his name now so say it you dummy." hyunjin exclaimed with a laugh. "yeah but it'll give it away and then he'll know i like him." jisung said nervously. jeongin slapped jisung playfully. "hyung! he obviously likes you! the way he was looking at you! you could literally tell he has a crush on you." the youngest said with a bright smile. jisung did think about the way minho had looked at him. his eyes were literally filled with love. and that made jisung excited. "no, i won't tell him just yet. i'll hang around and get to know him a bit better and maybe after that, i'll tell him!" jisung said smiling. the group cheered, except for hyunjin. "jisung, doesn't something feel off? i mean, haven't you heard the rumors? he's a drinker. and did you see the faded marks on his skin? there's something fishy about him." hyunjin said quietly. jisung gulped. "well, yeah, but.. i mean, maybe he's a good guy. he was sweet when he was talking to me." jisung said. hyunjin stopped jisung from where he was walking. "jisung, please listen to me. i have a bad feeling about minho. he just seems.. off. it doesn't feel right. please, PLEASE just be careful. i don't want you to get your heart broken like mine." hyunjin begged. the atmosphere went quiet. jeongin slowly walked up to hyunjin. "hyung.. you're.. crying,," the youngest said. hyunjin brought his fingers up to his cheeks, feeling warm fresh tears streaming down his face. he quickly wiped them away, breathing heavily. felix slowly walked up to hyunjin, pulling him into a tight hug.

no. hyunjin thought. don't hug me, you bitch. don't hug me please. don't act like you like me. don't play me like this. don't do this to me. stop making me fall for you even harder. the boy thought, which caused his tears to intensify. felix's scent, it was causing hyunjin to snap. "hyunjin, if there's anything wrong, just know we love you. i love you. so much." the boy said, hugging the taller harder.

'i love you'.

a funny word to be tossed around and said like a game.

that's cruel.

those three words made hyunjin loose it, as he broke down in tears. he wanted to push felix away. but he couldn't. he just held the aussie in his arms, crying softly. "i'm sorry." he said. "i didn't mean to cry. jisung i'm so sorry. guys, please i'm so sorry i didn't mean to cry." hyunjin choked out. the remaining boys going in for a hug. this sight, it was all familiar to seungmin, as his eyes were starting to glisten with tears.

"what do you think of jisung?" chan asked, walking alongside minho, as they were walking back to chan's car. minho looked at chan. "which jisung?" he replied. chan rolled his eyes. "who do you think i'm talking about?" chan said, as minho raised an eyebrow. "i mean, i know two jisungs. the one i have a crush on and the one we just met." minho said. chan nodded slowly. "well, do you think jisung has a crush on you? the one we just met, i mean." chan asked. "i don't know. i hope he doesn't, he seems sweet and really cute, but, i just feel a connection towards my crush jisung. he just.. he feels different and i like that. i mean, i felt like something was.. there when i was talking to the jisung we just met, but i didn't think much of it." minho said softly. "i just really like my crush. they feel like home." minho ended with a small smile. chan gulped. "so, if the jisung we met would ask you out one day, would you go out with him?" chan asked. "if i got to know him, but i don't think i'd date him. he's really cute, but my heart already belongs to someone else. so, no." he ended plainly. "that reminds me, i have to text jisung. i haven't talked to him in a while." minho said, as he took out his phone.

chan sighed. if only minho realized he just saw him a few minutes ago.

-
a slight sad chapter!! sorry
hebbdb i'm too lazy to read over it so wtv
also! my boba date! i'll tell u guys all about it in a separate chapter bc i want to hehe