Glasses

Harry's POV

I wake up and sit up on my and Ginny's bed. It's still dark. I look around. I see nothing, but a blur. Oh, right, my glasses. I grope for them on my bedside table but can't find anything. Maybe it's on Ginny's bedside table. I turn to Ginny's side of the bed. I think she isn't there. I may be almost blind, but I think I could tell if my wife was here. Just in case, I placed my hand on her side. Yeah, I was right, she isn't here. Once I'm on the other edge of the bed, I grope for my glasses on Ginny's bedside table too, but again, nothing.

I manage to get up and walk around, my arms stretched in front of me and my hands groping everything they touch. I walk for a bit, until- ouch- I think I ran into a wall. I would summon the glasses, if only I knew where my wand is. Well, I should probably call Ginny, she'll help me.

"Ginny!!" I shout. "Can you please come here?!"

I hear steps approaching and the light turns on. I still can only see a blur.

"Harry?" I hear Ginny's voice say.

"Ginny, I need your help."

"Why? What happened?" She asks, worriedly.

"Oh, it's nothing serious. I just lost my glasses."

"Oh, right. Your glasses." I hear her leaving the room and coming back a few moments later.

Ginny puts the glasses on my face and I can finally see her. Beautiful as always, but she looks a little paler.

"Where were they?" I ask.

"In the bathroom." Ginny says, walking to bed and sitting down.

"I don't remember leaving them there, I don't remember taking them off at all. Plus, I don't think I could possibly make my way to bed without my glasses." I sit down next to her.

"Yeah, that's because you fell asleep with your glasses on and I took them off for you."

"And how did they get to the bathroom?"

"Well, the second after I took them off I felt really sick and had to go to the bathroom. I guess I forgot to leave them here and took the with me." Ginny says, looking down.

"Gin, are you okay?"

"Harry, this is not how I planned to tell you, but..." She looks up. "I'm pregnant."

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////

A.N.: Fun fact: this story has exactly 394 words (without the A.N.)
If you liked this one-shot please vote! 💛