Ginny Weasley's Boyfriend

Harry was standing outside the Holyhead Harpies's quidditch stadium, leaning against a wall close to the door from where the players got out. He was waiting for Ginny, after a game against the Banchory Bangers, which the Holyhead Harpies won by 250 to 50. Ginny did an amazing game, scoring 60 points.

The crowd leaving the stadium was starting to dissipate, though there were still people around it.

Harry was pulled out of his thought when a little girl, about 10 years old, all dressed with the Harpies's merchandise approach him. She had obviously been running to get there, and a man and a woman, probably her parents were behind her, approaching in a quick pace.

"You-you are- Oh, Merlin!" She started, still panting. Harry smiled, it still annoyed him a little when people came up to him because of him being Harry Potter.

"You're Ginny Weasley's boyfriend, aren't you? I saw a picture of you two on Witch Weekly!" She finally said, leaving Harry really relieved.

"We're so sorry, she's obsessed with Ginny Weasley. Come on, Hannah, don't bother him." The woman said. But Hannah stood still, waiting for an answer.

"Oh, it's no problem at all." Harry said. "And yes, yes I am Ginny Weasley's boyfriend." He turned back to the little girl, Hannah, apparently.

"Wow, I can't believe I'm meeting you! She is incredibly, don't you think?!" She said excitedly.

"She is, she really is." He replied.

"I wish I could meet her, someday. Could you tell I think she's amazing and she's my favourite quidditch player?"

"Of course I can!" Harry answered.

In that moment, a voice came from the door.

"Hey!" Ginny said, spotting Harry.

"Hey!" Harry replied, walking to her. He gave her a quick peck on the lips and took her hand, leading her to where he was before. Hannah looked like she was about to have a heart attack.

"So, this is Hannah, she thinks you're amazing and you're her favourite quidditch player." He said, using the hand that wasn't holding Ginny's to indicate the blushing little girl.

"Oh, hi, Hannah!" Ginny said, chuckling lightly.

"Oh. My. Goodness. You're Ginny Weasley. And you just talked to me." She said, eyes wide open. "Can I give you a hug?"

"Of course you can!" Ginny answered. Hannah ran to her, wrapping her little arms around Ginny's waist and Ginny wrapped hers around Hannah's shoulders.

"Okay, Hannah, we should go now." Her dad said.

"Thank you so much for your time." Her mum added.

"No problem. I really liked meeting you, Hannah!" Ginny said, pulling away.

"Me too!" Hannah replied with a huge smile. "Oh, and thank you!" She said, giving Harry a quick hug and running up to her parents, who had already taken a few steps in the opposite direction.

"Well, seems like we just met a member of the Ginny Weasley Fans Club." Harry said, putting an arm around Ginny's shoulder, while they started to walk too.

"More like the president of the club!" She replied.

"She's certainly not the president." He said.

"And why do you think so?"

"Because I am" Harry answered, leaning to kiss her.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////

A.N.: I really loved writing this, I just think there would be so many little girls taking Ginny as an inspiration! I hope you liked it, if you did please vote, it means a lot to me! 💛