Chapter Four: Fenris

"What if I fall from home. Oh brother I will hear you call. What if I lose it all...."

- Hey Brother by Avicii.

---------------------------------------------------------

The image of Andrea Von Strucker came back to Lauren very quickly. Splashing water onto her face Lauren looked into the mirror once more to see Andrea there smirking at her, like the new found darkness has finally connected Lauren to Andrea, Andy to Andreas.

The light side of Lauren faded from her. There was a small part of Lauren that is left that has some good in her. The whole part of her heart hold the bright side of Lauren but everything part of Lauren was all dark.

Andy had appeared behind Lauren. The two siblings felt the strength, power coming from each other and especially their great-grandparents. In the mirror stood Andreas and Andrea in the same form of where Andy and Lauren had been standing. A small voice inside Lauren mind played inside her head like the light side was trying to talk to Lauren on how might letting the darkness win: "Andy stop this. We can't risk killing the people inside this building, and those walking on the street." Lauren yelled at her brother pulling her hand away with full force with no luck what so ever. "Why fight it Lauren. We are Von Struckers, not just two Strucker kids in hiding no more." Andy smirked back gripping Lauren hand harder than before.

"Our family helped the Hellfireclub we need to stick to the Fernis heritage." Andy snapped Lauren away from the light side. "Lauren I felt your light side trying to show you the wrong side of who were meant to be. Promise me you will never leave me and not go back to the mutant underground." Andy smiled grabbing Lauren hand the glowing golden coming to life once again.

Fenris! What it means to the whole Von Strucker family is that fear doesn't fear it self, it embraces it's true self to the point of life and death. Andy experiences his true calling to the Von Strucker and Fenris when he watched Sonya aka Dream be killed in front of him and Lauren at Campbell's lab.

Lauren guided herself to a strange new place of hope, faith, and possibly answers to all the questions she had about her doubts about her choice of trusting the darkness. Lauren thought to her self 'If I keep the darkness the light will never come back, I shouldn't care I am a Von Strucker, I played by the rules all my life, it's time that I Lauren Von Strucker become a women and stick to my guns. I will not let the thoughts, memories, horrible humans who treated us mutants wrong be shown that the Inner Circle/Hellfireclub will be the true winners of this war.'

Lauren took a walk around the city. A man was forced off the bus with his family by cops/purifiers "Please, don't kill us. We have families and children." The man pleaded with the cops. Lauren couldn't let this go on much further, Lauren took a step towards the people relaxing to the darkness. "Its time.... you know what you must do." Andrea voice perched in Lauren mind. "Destroys the cops car, it will bring darkness everywhere to all humans including those awful people hurting your fellow mutant."

Lauren stopped herself in her tracks, the lightness was swarming inside Lauren trying to get her to stop before someone got hurt.

Lauren couldn't resist either side anymore, everything came such a blur to Lauren, she passed out from stress and confusion.

---------------

Author's Note:

Hello,

Okay if this chapter really suck please tell me, because to be honest I worked 9am to 4pm at my job and ate one thing for lunch wasn't so good, but it helped I guess. If you guys have any ideas that you would like to see in any up coming chapters or chapter names please suggest them to me.

Thanks guys.