Chapter Eighteen: Welcome to The Known

Author's Note:

Hello everyone,

Okay everyone a few announcements to make real quick. 1. I start school on Tuesday, so I won't be on for three hours on here. 2. I haven't heard anything from the people I applied a job at yet. 3. If I get this job I won't be on much as I will like to, since I will helping children. 4. This book will be continuing no matter what happens with this job. 5. Updates will depend on how things are going.

In this chapter it brings in a new group that was never in the show. So please don't ask why this group is in the book. I came up with while trying to think of what to write for this chapter.

One thing I do ask from you guys is that if you could reply on chapters leaving me feedback on what you think or your thoughts total it would boost my confidence on the chapters so much.

Also sorry if this chapter is short. I wanted introduce this new group the best way I can and making this chapter short does that easily for me.

One last thing to add before this chapter starts, if you have a song idea to start a new chapter with for me to use let me know, I do ask that it goes along with what is happening in the book.

~enjoy~

---------------------------------------------------------

"Oh I swear to ya, I'll be there for ya
This is not a drive by. Just a shy guy looking for a two ply. Hefty bag to hold my love. When you move me everything is groovy. They don't like it sue me, mm way you do me. Oh I swear to you, I'll be there for you. This is not a drive by."

~Drive by by: Train~

---------------------------------------------------------

"Expect the unexpected. You may think you have all the answers."

The slogan comes to par for anyone who has been an outcast, left behind, left for dead, pretty much these people who are mutants that are unsure what their meant to do and meant to be.

They are like a snake. They make their way past impossible security systems, cameras, purifiers, mental hospital, mutant detention centers, and lastly Sentinel Services.

The three figures standing in front of the famous Von Strucker, were part of this group. They are known for being sneaky and quiet. Recruiting members is their job, finding a leader was their important mission.

Legacy's are made through this group. They call themselves The Known. They don't expose themselves to other groups human or mutant.

Mutants of the known are known to disappear not without a trace, but they come back as a complete different person then who they used to be. The person is recognizable right away.

A day with the known will create what may seem to be the outcast of life.

~The morning following up to the surprise visit~

Three tall figures stood in front of a large desk in the outskirts of D.C. while a muscular figure stood behind the desk. "Your mission task is to find what is left of the Von Strucker family, I don't care about the adults, I want the mutant who is got the power of Fenris in them." A broad voice filled the air.

One of the figures stepped forward, "but that place of where the last known of a Von Strucker is destroyed and...-" a loud bang came from what seemed to be the leader of the group. "We lost many people because of the risk we took to search for the Von Strucker we've been looking for. Our last hope for all outcast." The 'leader grew angry at the fellow people.

One of the members marched away out of anger using his powers to destroy one of the cars. Two of the other members catch up to their friend. "Cyrus stop, you need to calm down." "Taylor is right Cyrus. We are the last of our group and you marching off like this isn't going to help with our mission." Cyrus turned towards his friends.

"Have both of you forgotten? I lost my little brother to Sentinel Services, he became part of the hound program, then that so called Fenris killed him without even giving it some thought about what his family is going to suffer through when he's gone." Cyrus yells in a out roar.

"We haven't forgotten, we all suffered from a lost of a close friend or love one, my family kicked me out when my powers showed themselves. Your family loved you enough to let you stay home after your powers showed themselves, Ivan was already in foster when his powers showed themselves. Were in the together remember that. Sylvester took us in when things went bad. We are the known we need to stick together and regroup what we can." Taylor agured back with Cyrus.

"Let's stop fighting and head out already. Sylvester isn't going to be thrilled if finds us still here." Ivan sighed in annoyance.

As Ivan, Taylor, and Cyrus catch a lead on the latest insight of a Von Strucker they head towards the city finding the Inner Circle building and the person they hope to find.