An Old Friend Comes To Visit!

Haruhi's POV:

I was working at the Host Club and flirting with a new young lady, it was the usual. Today we were dressed in our usual uniforms . Tamaki says that we have to be casual every once and a while so I guess he picked today. Acting like a boy is easier than I thought it would be. Kyoya was writing down some information about who knows what like always, Tamaki was giving a blonde haired girl a rose and being all sappy, the twins were playing the "Which one is Hikaru" game, and Mori was with Honey while he was eating strawberry cake and being especially cute for the ladies. When we were finished with the club we all stayed until dawn because we had nothing better to do. I was admiring the sky through the window when I was startled by someone screaming. The twins had frightened Tamaki again and he had ran behind me.

"My precious daughter these sneaky twins have scared Daddy again!!" Tamaki told me.

"Well deal with them yourself, I mean, the King has to stand his ground right? You can't hide behind me every time something goes wrong." I said as I slapped his hand off my shoulder. He's so possessive and why the hell does he keep calling himself my father?! Tamaki crawled over to Kyoya.

"Mommy why is my daughter being so mean! Ouch! My hand is injured someone get me a doctor!" He stated. Kyoya pushed his glasses up a little bit.

"You touched her shoulder." Is all Kyoya said.

"Tamaki's a pervert! Tamaki's a pervert!" Chanted the twins.

"Haru-chan, you should apologize to Tama-chan. You did hit his hand." Honey-sempai told me while tugging at my shirt.

"Fine. But you shouldn't grab my shoulder!" I yelled.

Kyoya's POV:

Tamaki was getting scolded by Haruhi for grabbing her shoulder when I heard the door open, one of Haruhi's old friends Arai walked in looking confused. We all got in position when Haruhi broke the silence.

"Arai?" She said. "What are you doing at Ouran?"

"Fujioka? Oh, I got accepted in. My parents somehow found a way for me to take the test and I got accepted." Arai answered.

"That's great!!"

I never noticed how beautiful Haruhi's smile was... I shook my head to get the thought out of my head, but then I got a flashback of when I forced Haruhi onto the bed at the beach. Ahh. Shut up thoughts.

"Kyoya you ok?" Haruhi asked. I covered my mouth because for some reason I was blushing like an idiot.

"Yes. Why wouldn't I be?"

"Tamaki I think an addition to the Host Club would help the club very much. We would probably get more visitors." I said trying to get this stuff out of my head, and change the subject to more important things.

"He would be a wonderful addition, I mean he's tall and would attract the ladies." Tamaki added.

"Well, Arai would you be willing to become a host?" I asked.

"Uhh no thanks you guys. Hehe. I'm not that great with girls and I don't really wanna go around flirting with random ladies. Fujioka why are you here? I mean your a girl. Wait, DID YOU REJECT ME CAUSE YOUR A CROSS DRESSER?!" Arai said nervously while rubbing the back of his neck while laughing.

"Uhh, no I have to pay a debt, and the only way I can afford it is if I act as a host." Haruhi said while pointing to my clipboard.

"Is that really the only reason your in the Host Club Haru-chan?" Honey asked with those flowers everywhere.

"Well not exactly. That's why I joined but I like it here so far." Haruhi answered. I got this weird feeling when Honey asked Haruhi that question. I felt sadness. I thought she didn't like us.

"Of course she loves us! Now come on give Daddy a big hug!" Tamaki said with his arms open for a hug.

"As if."

"Gosh Boss, do you have to be such a pervert sometimes!?" The twins asked Tamaki.

"Is it so wrong to want a hug from my little girl?!" Tamaki said in the distance. I wasn't really listening, I was listening more to what Haruhi and Arai were saying.

"Fujioka, since you've been here for a while maybe you can show me around and help me a little?" Arai said blushing. Why was he blushing? Why am I blushing? What in the hell is going on with me? I went back to my clipboard and started writing ideas for tomorrows Host Club guests.

"Of course Arai! But, why didn't you ask someone at the front for help? I mean you git lost already."  Haruhi answered. Why am I still listening to there conversation?

"Well, I was kind of embarrassed and I wanted someone I knew or got to know to show me around." Arai said while rubbing the back of his neck.

"Boss, maybe we should get him a uniform like we did Haruhi?" The twins said in unison. Not even 5 seconds later, Tamaki snapped his fingers and the twins were dragging Arai into the dressing room. When he came out he was in uniform and the twins were rubbing him in Haruhi's face saying things like "isn't he cute Haruhi?" or "Doesn't he look handsome?" I was kind of jealous for some reason.

Haruhi was just standing there about to smack the twins but Mori pulled them away before she could.

"Well, can you show me around real quick Fujioka or am I bothering you cause' I can go?" Arai asked.

"Oh, no you're not bothering me, I can take you. I'll see you later guys!" Haruhi waved goodbye and then was gone. I wanted to tell her not to go or that I can get someone else to show him around but everyone would think I'm acting weird and make assumptions. I didn't want that. So I kept my mouth shut and started writing on my clipboard.