Haruhi and Arai's date!!

Arai's POV:

Today's the date. I'm gonna go pick her up and then me and her are gonna go walk around town and just have a relaxing day. When it's time to eat, I'll take her somewhere nice.

"Shoot! It's already 3! I'm supposed to be at her house right now!" I screamed as I grabbed my keys and ran out of the house. I hope she'll understand. She probably will, she doesn't get offended by little things like this. There's something else about her that I admire so much. I arrived at her house around 3:30.

"Oh, hey Arai! I just finished getting ready!" Haruhi said, she was wearing a nice long sleeves yellow top with some high waisted jeans, and damn did she look beautiful.

"Hey! You ready? I can wait a little if your not!" I said rubbing the back of my neck and looking at the ground. The game has officially started Kyoya. Game on. Is what I thought as I was looking at Haruhi.

"Uh, no I'm ready. Let's go now.'' Haruhi said very calmly while walking out the door. I went to the truck and held the door open, I know it's not the fanciest thing ever, but I still have to be a gentleman.

"Well, where are we going first?" Haruhi asked while looking at me with her big brown eyes.

"I thought we would go to that candy shop! I would love to buy some sweets!" I said.

"Oh, yeah! That would be awesome! I could get some candy for everyone back at the Host Club!" She said while smiling and looking out the window. Is she seriously still thinking about the Host Club when we're on a date? Gosh, I didn't think she liked then that much. We went to candy shop and bought some sweets, then we went to go look at souvenirs, after that we went to go look at the items people were selling on the side. Hauhi bought some cake for her Dad and her to share tonight. Next, is dinner. Haruhi bought something for everyone, even Kyoya. He reacted weirdly when I asked Haruhi on the date. Maybe he's fallen for he just like every other guy, but which one of us does she return the feelings to?

Haruhi's POV:

I'm on this date and all I can think about it that day when me and Kyoya went around the mall because Tamaki made him go. I don't normally think like this. Maybe if I talk to him about it, I can figure it out. I bought something for everyone. Arai looks like he's occupied his thoughts with something. Who knows?

"So, where to next?" I asked. I'm kind of hungry. Its already 6:00.

"Wanna get some dinner?" Arai asked. Yes! I was starving!

"That sounds great!" I said. Arai took me to some fancy restaurant farther down town. I felt a little uncomfortable because I don't usually go to fancy places but this one wasn't to fancy. I ordered some fancy tuna and rice. Arai ordered the same. We had almost finished eating when Arai broke the silence.

"So... Haruhi I had something to ask you." Arai asked. I was confused so I just went with it.

"Sure, what is it?"

"Well, I don't want to sound rude, but do you really like those guys at the Host Club? Or are you just being nice so that Kyoya won't raise your debt?" Arai asked. When he said Kyoya's name he glared at nothing. It was like he hates his name.

"I love being in the Host Club! It's awesome! Those guys are all knuckleheads sometimes but their like family to me." I said. I really did like being in the Host Club. It was like having another life. It was amazing.

"Oh that's good!" Arai said, he looked disappointed but it didn't bother me.

"What about you?" I asked.

"Hm?"

"How do you like being in the Host Club?" I asked again.

"It's kind of overwhelming, trying to be perfect for the ladies. Tamaki even gave me a 'type'"

"Oh? What is it?" I asked, I wondered.

"He said I was the 'shy extrovert'" He said. I laughed. Arai isn't all that shy but now he has to act like it!

"Wow, Tamaki really must be trying hard." I said.

"What's your type?"

"What?"

"What type of guys do you like?" He asked again, I've never really thought about it but the seconf he thought of that question, Kyoya popped up in my head.

"Coo- I don't know I've never really thought about it." I was going to say 'I don't know' but then I started saying 'cool' which is Kyoya's type and what the heck?!

"Oh, well what type does Tamaki say you are?" He asked. Oh yeah, I was the 'natural.'

"The 'natural' as he likes to call it." I said. It's kind of funny because I have no idea how to flirt.

"Oh." Was all Arai said before laughing. We had finished eating so Arai was driving me home. Arai was walking me to my door when I was about to say goodbye, he just stared at me.

"What?" I asked when all of a sudden I felt something against my lips and realized it was Arai's. I didn't know what to do so I just stood there.

"S-Sorry! I don't know what came over me!" Arai said before leaving. It was weird, all my friends said that when you kiss someone, you feel a connection, usually love. I didn't feel anything though. It was just... a kiss.