The awkward Host Club!!

Kyoya's POV:

Since yesterday when Haruhi and Arai went on that date they haven't spoken it's very odd. Something probably happened between them. I hope not.

"Kyoya, why aren't they speaking?" Tamaki asked me. He's an idiot if he doesn't know.

"No doubt something happened between them." I answered. When I said that my face got red. I covered my face and disguised it as a cough. Arai looked at me and I glared at him.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN SOMETHING COULDN'T OF HAPPENED TO MY PRECIOUS DAUGHTER!" Tamaki yelled at me while running to Haruhi. Haruhi didn't seem to care. She seemed very unfocused.

"Maybe someone finally made a move on Haruhi!" Kaoru said. I hit him on the head with my clipboard.

"Hey! What was that for?!" Kaoru whined.

"That was my anger being taken out on you." I simply stated. I did not like that.

"Kyoya, if you really don't want them to happen, then just ask her out yourself." Mori said. That was the longest sentence I've ever heard him say. Arai made the first move in the game. Now I'll return the favor. Honey walked to Arai.

"Did something happen between you and Haru-chan?" Honey asked him. Honey always been straight with people, he doesn't really know how to keep a secret.

"Wha- O-of course not!" Arai said. His face turned red and he covered it with his hand. I wonder what.

"Ooh! You've got to tell us!" Tamaki said, of course he would ask.

"Well, I don't know! I just-I mean- Well-" Arai kept stuttering like he didn't know how to put it.

"Just get on with it." I said. I probably shouldn't have because Arai suddenly glared at me and said something outrageous.

"Why do you care it's not like you guys are dating." He said.

"Neither are you." I simply stated. I didn't want to admit it, but those words hurt.

"Well, if you must know. I kissed her." Arai said looking me straight in the eye. Arai walked towards me.

"Game on." he whispered in my ear. Game on. I looked over at Haruhi who was just standing there speechless with some papers covering her face. She was looking straight at me for some reason.

Haruhi's POV:

I did not want Arai to kiss me. I was surprised. I still wanted to talk to Kyoya about why I'm always thinking about him, he's smart and he'll figure it out. I wanted to tell Kyoya that I didn't want to kiss Arai in the first place for a strange reason. I walked over to Kyoya. I didn't want to get bombarded with questions from the Host Club because I guarantee you they think I love Arai.

Kyoya's POV:

Haruhi walked over to me so I acted normal and wrote in my clipboard.

"Hey, Kyoya-sempai. I need help." She said. Why would she ask me for help?

"Okay, state your issue." I said.

"Well, it involves you." She said. Shoot. I hope that I didn't do anything wrong.

"Oh?" I said.

"Well, I can't get you out of my head and I don't know why. It's very odd and never happened before." Haruhi said. She thinks about me? This game between me and Arai may end sooner than expected.

"Well, it depends on what you think about." I said. It really does. I looked at Haruhi and she was covering her face with papers. Odd.

"Well, umm, there like I always want to be around you." She said and then looked at the floor.

"WHAT?! MY LITTLE GIRL IS IN LOVE WITH MOMMY?!" Tamaki said. Of course he was eavesdropping. Typical Tamaki.

"HEY STOP EAVESDROPPING!" Haruhi yelled. Tamaki went to the corner to grow mushrooms. Idiot.

"Well Haruhi? Are you really in love with Kyoya?" The twins said in unison.

"I don't know that's why I'm talking to him you idiots not go do your own thing!" Haruhi said while hitting them on the top of the head.

"Well, I don't mean to sound odd, but it seems you've fallen in love with me." I said. Those words made my face fluster. Do I tell her that I love her? Or do I leave her to figure stuff out?

"Well then, Kyoya-sempai I think I'm in love with you." Haruhi said while looking at me.

"Haru-chan loves Kyoya?" Honey said while looking at Mori.

"It seems so." Mori replied.

"DADDY DOESN'T APPROVE!!" Tamaki said while running to Haruhi.

"That's not your choice to make!" Haruhi said.

"Well Kyoya do you love her?" I heard a familiar voice say behind me. It was Arai. I turned to look at him and he was trying to hide the fact that he was glaring.

"I believe so." I said while looking back at Haruhi. It was odd, because even if we were in love, we can't really date because of Haruhi's position in the Host Club. But there was no point in trying to stop us. Everyone was awkward for the next few days because nothing really happened after that. Neither of us knew what to say so we just left everyone with the fact that we were in love.