Kyoya Figures It Out!!

Arai's POV:

Haruhi and I went around and she showed me where I'm supposed to go for my classes. I can't stop looking at her smile... She's beautiful and I can't figure out why all the girls think she's a boy. Even with short hair she's gorgeous. I know she's rejected me before but maybe this year will be different. It is Ouran after all.

"This is where you'll be taking your French courses." Haruhi said. I completely forgot we were still walking around school.

"Oh, I forgot I was taking French!" I replied. I looked around because I could feel the red on my cheeks.

"Hey Arai! I have to get back to the music room in time for the club to start! You're welcome to join if you want?" Haruhi reminded me. I don't know why she likes being in that club. It's kind of odd. We started walking back to the music room and right as we were about to enter I stopped her.

"Fujioka? Why do you like being in a club like this? Isn't it a little annoying having to be controlled be them and acting like a guy?" I asked. I hope I didn't offend her.

"What? I love being in the Host Club! I mean yeah, acting like a guy is hard but I like hanging out with the guys. Their like family and I love them!" Haruhi said smiling. She was so cute. I hugged her without realizing it and then immediately got off of her.

"Uh-Sorry! I don't know what came over me!" I bowed down and felt my face flush.

"It's fine! I'm used t-" Haruhi was cut off by a voice down the hall. "What's going on?" I heard the voice say. I didn't recognize the voice but Haruhi did.

"Kyoya-sempai?" She said. He came closer to us and I saw that it was in fact Kyoya. He looked bothered and protective. He probably thought I was hurting Haruhi or something, but the way he looks... I wonder if he likes Haruhi?!

Kyoya's POV:

I saw Arai bowing down and then I saw Haruhi just standing there. She didn't look bothered so I didn't use any threats I just asked what was happening. I feel a little bit protective of Haruhi.

"Hello Kyoya-sempai. We were just heading inside." Haruhi said.

"Have you come to change your mind on our offer?" I asked Arai. I wonder if he wants to be a host because of Haruhi. Arai seemed to be studying my expression. He looked at Haruhi and then at me.

"Yes. I have decided to become a host if the offer still stands!" Arai sad with confidence. We walked in and I told everyone. We were getting ready for the guests and Hikaru and Kaouru were teaching Arai the basics of being a host. Arai didn't seem to pay attention. He just kept looking over at Haruhi to see what she was doing. I looked at Haruhi in a dress arguing with Tamaki about something. I walked over to see what it was and my face flushed. Haruhi looked beautiful and I realized it.

"What are you two arguing about?" I asked.

"Kyoya, Haruhi won't wear the dress even though I told her it was for the cosplay! She must obey her father!" Tamaki said. He's such an idiot, I swear.

"She shouldn't wear the dress, we wouldn't want our guests finding out she's a lady herself." I said and then quickly walked away. I couldn't believe it. I was not expecting myself to feel this way.

I was in love with Haruhi Fujioka...