Arai makes the first move!!

Arai's POV

So I've been at Ouran Academy for a while now. 3 months to be exact. I've been hanging out with Haruhi a lot and man am I in love with her. I think I might try and ask her out today. At school, I'll ask her to go to dinner with me or something. I hope she says yes...

"Ooooh! Someone's in loveeeee!" I heard 2 people say behind my back. They both put their hands on my shoulder. I realized I was blushing deep red. I turned around to see the Hitachiin twins looking at me. I knew it was them. I mean, they talked in unison.

"No!" I said covering my mouth. Of course their gong to see that I'm blushing underneath my hand you idiot!! I said to myself.

"Who is it?!" Hikaru asked. I didn't want to tell them because they'll go and tell the entire Host Club and I feel like they all kind of like her...

"No one!" I said.

"Well it has to be someone." Kaoru said. Looks like I'm not getting out of this one...

"Come one! We're gonna find out one way or the other!" They said in unison. It kind of creeps me out when they do that.

"Fine! But you can't tell anyone!" I said. Bad choice, bad choice, bad choice.

"Oooooh! Come onnnn! Just say it already!" They said. Right as they said that I heard Haruhi and immediately, my face became flustered. I turned around to say hello and Kaoru was looking at me. I think he figured it out!

"H-Hey Fujioka!" I stuttered.

"Hey you guys!" Haruhi smiled. I love that smile.

"Well I'm gonna go to class. I'll see you guys inside!" Haruhi said. She was rushing? Maybe she had to study for something.

"So, you're in love with Haruhi Fujioka." Kaoru said. Immediately Hikaru looked at me.

"Hehe...." Is all that could come out of my mouth. I started to rub the back of my neck, I do that in nervous situations.

"Bad choice man..." Hikaru said.

"Why not? I mean she's beautiful!" I said in a defensive way.

"Well, it's kind of hard to explain." They said.

"Is she in love with someone else?" I dared to ask.

"We don't know. All we know is that someone else is in love with her." The twins said while both crossing their arms. Weird. I wonder if I was right!? Is Kyoya really in love with Haruhi!? Ehh, it's probably Tamaki. He's all over her and even goes as far as to call himself her Father.

"Well good luck with that I guess!" The twins said while walking into class. How am I going to ask Haruhi on a date?!

*After school at the Host Club*

Haruhi's POV:

Wow. Arai is getting an awful lot of guests. People really do like the new stuff. I looked to my right to see Kyoya being a gentlemen with a few young ladies. I looks to my left to find the twins flirting with each other. In front of me, Tamaki is handing a rose to a guest with strawberry blonde hair. In the back, Honey-sempai and Mori-sempai were eating cake and of course, Honey was doing most of the talking and Mori was just adding little words like "ya."

"He is getting a lot of customers today isn't he?" Kyoya came beside me and said. Kyoya was kind of acting weird. He's unfocused today.

"Yeah he really is." I said. "You okay Kyoya-sempai?" I asked. He looked surprised when I asked that. Maybe something really is wrong. I looked at him and realized how handsome Kyoya is... Ahhh! Stop it Haruhi. Get your head together.

"I am perfectly fine. Why wouldn't I be?" Kyoya said while lifting up his glasses. He started writing on his clipboard again and walked away. That's odd, usually he doesn't walk away from conversations.

Kyoya's POV:

Of course she noticed something was wrong. I knew she, specifically, would figure it out.

"Well Kyoya, what's wrong? I wonder why you didn't tell Haruhi" The twins said. Not them.

"I have no idea what you're talking about." I said. Usually when I say that they leave me alone so maybe it'll work.

"Oooh! Hikaru I think our beloved Kyoya has fallen in love with Haruhi!" Kaoru said. Shoot. My face flustered. Tamaki dragged the twins into the tea room and then came out and told me to go in there. I'm done for.

"Well Kyoya? Do you have an answer?" Tamaki asked.

"Are you in love with Haruhi?!" Hikaru asked.

"It appears so." I said while pushing up my glasses.

"DADDY DOESN'T APPROVE!" Tamaki started screaming.

"Gosh Boss, no need to get angry it's not like you have a chance!" The twins said. Tamaki went to the corner to grow mushrooms like an idiot and I walked out. I did not want anymore questions asked. As soon as I walked out all the guests had left and I overheard Arai and Haruhi talking.

"Hey Fujioka, I was wondering if-if you would like to go on a date with me this Friday!?" Arai asked Haruhi while rubbing the back of his neck. I dropped my clipboard and Haruhi looked over at me.

"Are you alright Kyoya?!" Haruhi asked running to me.

"Oh, yes I'm fine. I just lost train of thought." I replied. I hated Arai. I glared at him. while picking up my clipboard. Arai glared back. I think he knows. Game on Arai. Game on.

"Oh yeah! Arai! I will happily accept your offer to go on that date!" Haruhi said.

Haruhi's POV:

I accepted Arai's date, but all I could think about is Kyoya. This is odd.