Two sides

*A few days after the incident*

Bumblebee woke to a red and white blur shaking him.
"Ratchet....what the frag"
"Come on Bee wake up you have training"
"Training?...... It's fragging Sunday, can't it wait until tomorrow?"
"No, now get up before I drag you out of here"
"Ha I'd like to see you try"

The scout rolled over closing his optics waiting for the medic to leave his quarters.
"Bee your acting like a sparkling"
The mech got a grunt from the scout,Ratchet put a servo on his hip looking at Bee.
"Fine Bee have it your way"
-BANG-
"Your going to training weather you like it or not young one"
"WHAT THE FRAG, PUT ME DOWN YOU GLITCH!"

Ratchet dragged Bumblebee to the training room ignoring his yelling. When the medic entered the training room he used as much energy as he could muster and threw Bee into the room. Bee got up and watched Ratchet close the training room doors.

"RATCHET WHAT THE FRAG!"
"First off, Quit yelling. Secondly, I want to test out your A.X.L"
"My what?"
"The A.X.L, the thing that you showed me yesterday"
"What does A.X.L mean? And where did you come up with a name like that?"
"It stands for Attack, Exploration, and Logistics, and I made the name"
"Well that explains it"

The scout received a hard smack on the back of the helm. The scout fell forward losing balance, he trying to rebalance but fell flat on his face.
"Frag you Ratchet that hurt"
"I can live with myself, now get up and transform so we can get fighting"
"I'm not going to fight you"
"Your not fighting me, now hurry please"
"Why?"
"God bless it Bee!"

The medic smacked the scouts helm causing him to lose balance again. The red and white mech turned around and headed for the door. The medic threw the door open as the A.X.L ran through the door and rammed its head into the wall in front of it.

The medic heard mumbling and bent down next to the mech canine.
"What was that?"
"F..fr...Frag...y..y.you"
The medic smacked Bee once more on the helm.
"Shape up act tame and not like a Afthole got it"
Bee shook his helm and stood up as he heard footsteps walking towards them. The mech looked up from the Bee to see a small femme.

"Aah Arcee your up early"
"Yea I heard Bee I was wondering if y..."
"Something wrong Arcee?"
The two wheelers voice trailed off as she saw the minion of Airachnid.
"Ratchet back away from that thing!"
The femme pointed her blasters at it as the creature snarled and let a mechanical growl escape its jaws.
"No, No, No, NO, Don't Arcee! It my latest project...eh...uh.. AXL..."
"AXL? What is it?"
"A military Cybertronian dog it will help with patrols and....eh...training!"

The femme stared at the AXL, it was scary and didn't look friendly at all

"It looks scary, why is it so big it's almost chest high to Bee"
"It's supposed to be scary to scare other cons away, but it's very loyal....just watch it obey commands"

"AXL here now!"
Bee was hesitant but the medic gave a deadly look that made Bee feel uncomfortable.

"Yea....sure obeys your commands"
"It's just a delay, AXL here NOW!"

The giant walked over to the medic and sat next to him watching the small femme. The red and white mech put a servo on the helm of the canine.

"Why don't you try Arcee, after all I need it to obey everyone's commands not just mine"
"I don't know Ratchet.."
"Come on just give it a try"
"All right, why not"
"Ok you walk over there and stop half way down the hall. Then start with something simple"

"AXL....Here"

The bot obeyed the command and walked to the femme and sat next to her. Ratchet started to smile, the last time Bee was in that form he attacked her. It was great progress Ratchet just needed to keep it up. The femme picked something up and threw it.
"AXL retrieve"
The creature ran and grabbed the item and brought it back to Arcee.
"You did well Ratchet it's very impressive, I wonder what Optimus will think"
The medic gave a smile to the femme and looked down at Bee.
"Anyway I better find Bee before he gets into trouble have you seen him? Heard him yelling at someone he didn't seem to happy"
Arcee laughed as she thought about it, hearing the mech waking down the hall screaming at the bot with him acting like a sparkling who didn't get his way.

"I think he and Bulk went to go get Jack, Miko and Raf. I'm sure he will be back soon"
"Oh well thanks Ratchet. I'll see you later"
The two wheeler pet the A.X.L's helm and left leaving the two alone.

"It's the AXL it will help with patrol and eh uh eh uh training. Watch it obey my commands, what don't you try. Please obey my commands my Aft"
"Hey you obeyed them"
"Only because I didn't want to hear you yapping and ranting about me not listening and I can't take another hit to the helm. That hurt like crazy"
"Next time watch you mouth and I won't have to"
"Yea well I can get Arcee to do that later"
Bee said as he stood and walked towards the main room. The medic followed after and grabbed the giant by the back of his neck redirecting it towards Soundwaves quarters. The mech knocked on the door waiting for it to open. The door opened to reveal Soundwave holding his cybercat Ravage with Laserbeak on his shoulder.

"Morning Soundwave I'm here to train Ravage"

As Ravage looked down he jumps and hide on his masters shoulders at the large metal dog at the door next to the medic. Soundwave looked at Ravage and then down at what he was looking at and stumbled backwards. Bee ran in and stood behind the tall mech falling and caught the mech on his back. Soundwave slowly got up and watched the creature realizing this is the thing Ravage was talking about. It most certainly was a Simbiote and a dangerous one, Ratchet quickly grabbed the metal dog and pulled him back.
"Sorry Soundwave, he didn't mean to scare you did he?"

"T..th..that thing...it's a..another simbiote..."
"Don't worry he's very much tame and friendly"

Soundwave stayed away from it, Ravage got down and walked up to the creature. The metal dog looked down and greeted the cybercat as it did the same back.

"That's a rare simbiote you have there..."
"It is?"
"Yes, it's a canine most likely a wolf or dog, it's very big for its size what can it do? Who is the master?"
"It's capable of a lot, I don't know if it has a master yet..."
"Does it follow your orders?"
"Yes but it follows Arcee's orders as well"
"Do you feel a bond with it?"
"No not really"
"How long has this simbiote been here?"
"Only a day, it's first day here was yesterday"
"Well that means it doesn't have a connection with anyone yet or a bond, if you want it to be loyal to you, you need to work with it. Build a bond with it then it will obey your commands"
"Can the simbiote bond with any other bot?"
"Yes it can, you don't want it to follow your orders?"
"Well no, if I can get it to follow another bots orders that would be great"
"Who?"
"I was thinking Arcee, he seems to get along great with her"
"Well if you think so"

Soundwave put a servo on the dogs helm and pet it.
"What's it's name?"
"AXL or A.X.L"
"Attack, Exploration and logistics. Smart"

The medic smiled and saw Ravage playing with the giants paws.
"Well I suppose Ravage can train with you, I know he's in good hands if something happens"
"He will be safe"

The cybercat jumped on the metal wolfs back and laid down as Ratchet walked away calling the giant metal K-9. They soon came to the training room and Ravage got down and watched AXL. A sound echoed through the room and the A.X.L attacked Ravage. The two fought back and forth sometimes for fun and other times one had bit to hard causing them to fight.

After a few hours the two stopped and fell to the floor exhausted. The medic looked over to see them on the floor panting looking like they were going to fall into a stasis lock. The Mech walked over and patted them both on the head and told them good job leaving Energon for them to drink. Shortly after they both went into the main room with Ratchet as he returned to his work. AXL and Ravage went and laid under Ratchet's console and fell into a recharge.

Soundwave walked in to see the medic who pointed to the two simbiotes asleep. The two mechs smiled although Ratchet couldn't see Soundwave smiling he believed he was. The tall mech then heard a beautiful peaceful tune that came from AXL. As the mech thought about the tune it hit him straight in the faceplate. Those tunes belonged to one bot, Bumblebee, the simbiote was Bee. Soundwave couldn't believe he missed it and that the medic hid it so well. He smiled and turned and walked away saying something to the medic on the way out.

"You fooled me for a second, good job"

The medic smiled and laughed as he returned to his work listening to the peaceful tune that play from the sleeping Bee.