All Fun and Games

Warning the song above has a cussing in it

"To...th..ose....w..w..wh..o...ca..n....hear...m.....e..me....I...I..sa...saa..say-

Bee's POV

I had heard a fading voice while I was under, it couldn't speak clearly before it could finish what it was saying it was cut off. Luckily I was able to piece together what it had said.

'To those who can hear me I say'

I don't know what it meant and Alduin wouldn't answer me. When I woke I lifted my helm up and heard someone yelp it was ratchet.

Wait why was he hovering over me?

He tried reaching for one of the human sized wrenches but I stopped him several times. Once I could fully move I got up and walked out the garage stretching, I then heard two little voices calling my designation I turned to see Max and Delilah. I changed into Alduin's form and stayed to carefully play with them, it made my spark happy as I heard their laughs and giggles and occasionally a little squeal of happiness. I could see Ratchet scowling at me from the corner of my optic and Arcee had a smile on her faceplate. I was forced to look at Delilah when I heard her stomp her foot, I looked down at her and she looked upset.

"What's wrong Delilah?"
"I was calling you!"
"Oh I'm sorry.."
"It's ok"
"What do you need?"
"Can you take me and Max down there"

I looked at where the little girl was pointing and saw below the hill Charlie's house sat on was a little ravine. I heard Ratchet pipe in and start to say no, I quickly cut him off and said yes. I felt more happiness flutter through my spark as the little girl turned in circles jumping up and down. If you couldn't tell Delilah was my favourite she found a to wiggle into my spark, I had a feeling Arcee knew but I tried not to show it to much because I knew we wouldn't be able to take her back to base with us because she has a life here. I gently picked up Delilah and Max and set them on my back and I carefully slid down the hill, Arcee followed after me shortly after Ratchet started yelling at me. Once down in the ravine I let the two children down and they ran around, I sat down keeping an optic on them but also carefully watching Delilah.

I know I know I'm not her Sire or Carrier but she's so small and lovable. If I could I would give anything for her, she reminded me of Charlie when she was a teenager. Charlie had a life now and things to do and didn't have time to hang out with giant alien robots. I felt a sharp pain in my spark as I imagined the same thing happening to Delilah.

"You keep making me think your having a spark attack"
"Oh sorry Cee"
"No need to be sorry as long as I know your ok"
"Why are humans life spans shorter than us?"
"I don't know Bee, Why?"
"Charlie's grow so much since I last saw her, she was the first human who became my friend"
"I thought you said she was the first human you ever met"
"No the first human I ever met was military human and ordered his troops to shoot at me"
"Harsh"
"Well what would you do if a giant techno organic giant crash landed on your home"
"You got me there"

"I don't want to leave them"
"Well Bee you cant stay here disguised as a family sports car your need back at base and I would miss you"
"I know I know"
"Also I hate to bring this up and make the mood worse but Optimus asked we get back to base today"
"What! Can't you ell him Ratchet stuck another needle in my spinal strut causing me to go under"
"Ha I don't think that would work are you trying to throw him under the bus as well?"
"Yes"

Third person view

Arcee and Bumblebee watched the two kids play tag with each other. It pained Bee that he would have to leave Delilah, he had only known them for two days and he was already having to disappear. He tried to think of a way to stay longer but none of them were working. As he sit there he closed his optics and vented out, and he vented in he froze and his energon went cold. He quickly jumped up and scooped the children up in his jaws carefully, he then walked over to Arcee and pushed her up from her sitting position pushing her up the hill with his head. Ratchet was sitting there he looked up when he saw Bee and the others come into view. Bee set the child down in the garage and pushed Arcee in and then Ratchet.

"Bumblebee what are you doing?"
"Stay"
"What?"
"I said Stay it not that hard, now shut up Ratchet and sit down!"

Ratchet did so and watched the mechanical dog stare off in the distance. The k-9's ears twitched and he growled, Bee turned around and slammed the garage door shut. From the outside he said something to the two bots inside the garage.

"Keep Max and Delilah safe, don't move from that spot"

With that Bee ran off and all that could be heard was the sound of metal on cement. Then a faint yell was heard as Bee was talking to something. What ever Bee heard or smelled in that ravine spooked him badly, both bots looked at each other they had never seen the scout like this. Delilah walked over to Arcee and cuddled herself next to the blue and pink femme. Max didn't the same to Ratchet wanting to be shield from whatever it was they were hiding from. Soon the two kids feel asleep which gave Arcee and Ratchet time to talk about what it could be.

Bee felt his paws burn and he slammed them hard against the earth he was running on. He was absolutely terrified, it was closing in on him it was only a matter of time before they got to him. How was it possible she was dead and she ran off after seeing me turn.

-ALDUIN A LITTLE HELP WOULD BE GREAT RIGHT ABOUT NOW!!!!-
-I can not help you young one this one you must face on your own-
-YOUR REAL FRAGGING HELP!!-

Bumblebee soon stopped

'I'm running from my fears when I need to face them, but what if I make the biggest mistake ever one that will harm everyone......FRAG'

Bee finally turned around and saw the two figure who were chasing him stand in front of him. There stood Shatter and Airachnid, Shatter looked like she was raised from the dead, and Airachnid looked like she usually does something raised from the pits.

"The Glitches return to face their greatest fear, a living Legend"

"I'm going to shove those words down your fragging throw BUG"

"I'm the bug really because from where I stand your the bug and last I checked I was a dog not a eight legged Glitch that calls themself crown worthy"

"I CREATED YOU"

"Actually you didn't I've had this form since I was born you just think you created this because this form was awaken due to your ugly ness. So allow me to do my job and recreate your faceplate!"