Losing Control pt.3 Becoming Friends With the Enemy

Bee woke up he sat up and noticed he was back to his normal self. He looked around and then heard a voice, he searched for the source of the sound but found nothing until the voice told him where it was coming from.

-Be careful Bee your not in my form you could be unstable I don't want you to hurt yourself. Now don't get any stupid ideas ok we need to get out of here and return to our mission, we have to destroy the fake star saber-

-Ok-

The scout carefully got down off the berth without making a sound and made his way over to the relic room. Once he got there he found the fake relic and grabbed it. When he had it he made his way towards the exit, he felt the cool air hit him as he stepped outside something he always loved about the night in Nevada. He turned to the base and picked up the sword, with one quick movement he clashed the sword with the outside wall of the base causing it to shatter. Once the sword was in pieces on the ground he buried them under the sand so it's energy signal couldn't be picked up and transformed and drove off.

As Optimus and Elita slept they were startled awake by the loud echoing sound of something shattering. Optimus quickly ran out of his room and found nothing, he saw Ratchet had gotten up. When Optimus thought everything was fine he saw that the medic had found something wrong.

"What's wrong old friend?"
"Bumblebee is missing.."

The two mechs split up and looked around the base. They met back up in the main room showing they found nothing.

Arcee sat in Bumblebee's quarters going through all the data pads that had pictures. She slowly started to fall into recharge, when she was almost fully in recharge she was startled awake by a loud sound that echoed throughout the base. She accidentally dropped the data pad the had a picture of Arcee and Bumblebee, when she picked it up the data pad's screen was shattered. She felt her optics start to tear up, she set the data pad down as she heard someone rush past the door. Arcee opened the door and left the room walking into the main room to find no one. Optimus and Ratchet walked in saying something to each other, they both looked up and noticed the femme standing in the hall looking at them.

"What's wrong?"
"Arcee.. Bumblebee...he.."
"He didn't....make it..."
"I don't know...I'm going to hope all is well....he's missing"
"Missing?! Where could he have gone!"
"We don't know Arcee but you must know that if he did make it then there is a reason for his absence"
"What kind of reason"
"One we can not say for the sake of Bumblebee, We have seen this before and we can only stay out of it. It's his way of grieving over something"
"What is their to grieve about? He hasn't lost anyone"

Optimus and Ratchet both exchanged an sad look, Elita, Chromia and Ironhide joined the three.

"Bumblebee has had his ups and downs Arcee, that thing you saw yesterday is one that has brought the little guy his biggest problems"

"I know what it is that follows him"

The group looked up to the Prime with questioning looks. Optimus looked down as he knew he couldn't keep it a secret forever.

"You all have heard of the 'Prime Killers' I assume"

They all nodded their helms waiting for him to continue on.

"There were many of them and once they use to be gentle and non hostile creatures. Then Alpha Trion made a legend that upset a certain bot driving me him to unleash a virus that would take control of them all. He successfully gained control of them all but one, Alduin. For a short time he served the bot who disagreed with Alpha Trion's legend and joined my side. This very bot was Sentinel Prime, he had everyone on Cybertron fear the creatures that were made to protect others soon gave them the name Prime Killers for their killing of the innocent. Sentinel had one last group to terminate, Elita and I along with the Elite guards were able to save almost everyone. As Alduin charged his old master we all thought he ended Sentinel and we all terminated his brothers and sisters. Among the pair that didn't make it Alduin made a shocking discovery, Alduin wouldn't let us near it and made us leave. We were never told what happened to what he found, he later would disappear and leave for long hours. One day he left and never came back, I later found him dead"