2

Engineer : welcome to NASA fellow astronauts.  Roll call will be in the auditorium .

...

Engineer:  okay let's get started . ryan cryaotic okay , felix kjellburg alright you two are paired . next are samantha james and andrew forks you two will be sharing a dorm . elan woodland and daniel middleton you will be paired . mark fishbach and callum knight . ryan and felix dorm #205 , samantha and Andrew dorm #206 , elan and Daniel dorm #207 , and finally mark and callum dorm #208 . have fun everyone and i hope you settle in just fine . just come to me if you wish to switch with someone else .

Mark : well it's nice to meet you .

Callum : it's nice to meet you too. 
Mark : you wouldn't happen to have a habit of leaving the peanut butter open would you ?

Callum : no i have a peanut allergy . so you're golden.

........

Sergeant:  cadets! Front and center!

Jack:  yes drill sergeant!

Sergeant:  when I call your name you say here drill sergeant understand!

All : yes drill sergeant !

Sergeant:  i can't hear you !!

All : YES DRILL SERGEANT!!

Seargant : jack Welsh!

Jw : here drill sergeant!

Seargant:  sean mcloughin'fishbach !

Jack:  here drill sergeant!

Sergeant: ethan crank !

Ethan:  here drill sergeant.

Sergeant:  on the ground give me fifty push ups now !

Ethan:  yes drill sergeant!

Seargant:  the rest of you dismissed!

All : yes drill sergeant!!

.....

Jack:  he was a little rough on you out there .

Ethan : my arms hurt.

Tyler:  it's not so painful when you get use to it. I've been here a little over a year.

Jack : its been years since I've weightlifted .

Jw : we all should get some.  We have to run three miles in the morning.