Chapter 1

Chapter 1: The Evil Prince

Jimin's POV

Jungkook was Born in this world carrying other's expectations and blessed by a lot of money and wealth. He is a prince that almost people respects. Everyone loves him, lots of people are also suspicious about Jungkook.

I also promised myself to protect him. Ever since We were still just little. I promised myself to protect him after Seeing him under my arms and Chest. I love His Smile the most. It reminds me of a bunny smile. Hes like a small angel that was sent from heaven and a gift for me. I always thank God for giving this little boy to me. Even tho hes A prince.

I am adopted by Jungkook's Parents, people call them Queen and King. They gave me a job and that's it to be Jungkook's Servant until I die... Its basically a Job to Protect Jungkook.

A few year later, the more he grows into an adult, The more evil he gets.

No matter what happens, i will always still protect him.

He Asks me to kill people. So I do. He said Its a Stress reliever for him whenever He sees A Person Bleed, but he doesnt want to Do it by himself. He wants me to do it. He wants me to make people bleed, and Die. Even tho its out of my will to kill somebody, Ill aways gonna be his loyal servant, im not gonna betray him, ill always gonna protect him. Why? Because I just simply love him. I will do whatever he wants and make him happy again.

Ill let him do whatever he wants, killing is included, i just want him to be himself and.. See him happily smile again.

His parents are too cruel for him, they make him do a lot of Stuff that Jungkook barely handles. Like Fighting using a sword. Training him under the sun, be the perfect Husband or A king that will soon to rule people, (like Table manners, perfect way of tone of talking, how to rule and be loved by your people.. Something like that) sometimes whenever Jungkook makes mistakes, his father cant help but to beat the shit out of Jungkook. And then When Jungkook cries, his mother will advice him in such a Rude way. Every pain and Words that his parents are giving to him hurt him. I couldnt do anything since they just adopted me, if I Do something they wouldn't like, they might kick me out and I would never see Jungkook again. Jungkook even asked me "Why? Why do I have to Suffer!?. Im a prince! Not a soldier!" Everytime he complains about his hard job, i just hugged Him and Let him cry onto my shoulders.

He is the Prince. And Im his servant.

No matter what happens. I will always gonna be on his side.

Jungkook is too young to experience all these. He even Bruised himself from his father's doings.

I couldnt Protect him at all. I want to kill his father... No.. I want to kill his parents for making Jungkook suffer. I was planning to, but Jungkook doesnt want and he doesnt let me to.

Whenever I was Planning on killing his father . hes gonna stop me using one arm and say "Its alright." And smile at me.

But that smile is not the one that i wanted to see.