Chapter 4

Jimin's POV

What Is Love?

There are many number of answers to that Question

It is a thought that all people can Think.

I dont think its a feeling.

But if You ask Me what is Love.

I'll say.. Is to kill somebody for love.

 Is to kill somebody for love

Chapter 4: love?

Me and Taehyung met at the same place we met yesterday. When I arrived at the garden, he was already there looking like he's waiting for someone. When he saw me,  He seems So happy To see me.

Maybe.. Ill talk to him more. Cause theres no tomorrow.

"Taehyung!"

"Jimin!"

"Did You eat breakfast already?"

"Nah. How about you?"

"Me either"

"Haha.. Do you want a ramen?"

"Sure.."

We both walked towards the ramen shop and eat.

"Ill pay" I said.

"No.. Ill pay"

"Please let me pay"

"No.. Hahahaha.. Pleaseeee Let Me Paaay?" He said .

I sighed "fine" and then chuckled. He paid and then we go.

We talked about so many things. I want to remember every single moment we have to Spend together.. Because there will be no tomorrow.

His smiles when he's with me..  reminds me of the smile that I wanted to see from Jungkook.

The smile that Jungkook gives when He was still young. When he was angelic and Feels Like I dont wanna let him go on my arms..

Taehyung.. Im sorry....

Its already afternoon so Me and Taehyung have to go back to The kingdom before his knights come to know he went outside of the kingdom.

"Hey Yoongi!" Taehyung said on the guy looking like a Knight and then taehyung looked at me "See You tomorrow! Jimin" he waved at me and ran away from me And Went to his Knight in shining armor.

"Taehyung!!" I called.

"Yes?"

"You want to see the prince of Jeon right?"

He widened his eyes and Smiled "hmm!!" He nodded "i really want to see this mysterious prince!!"

I walked closer to him and grabbed his arm, i dragged him away from the knight.