Chapter 3

Chapter 3: kill

Chapter 3: kill

Jimin's POV

The next 2 days after I met Taehyung.

"Jimin? Is that you?" A familliar deep voice, I saw Him at The Kingdom while I was Wondering around the garden. I looked at him with  widening eyes. He's wearing a Prince-like suit.

"T-Taehyung" i stuttered "Y-youre a prince?"

"Y-yea. Im Prince Kim Taehyung Coming from the Kim Daegu Kingdom. Our Kingdom is really awesome! Daegu People are so nice!!" he blushed.

"B-but why are you wearing a farmer clothe when I first saw You?"

"I want to help people! And I cant wear these suits when Im Facing with other people especially poor people" he said Smiling.

"I see. By the way, H-how did You get into this Kingdom?"

"To meet the prince. The Prince Jeon is really mysterious so I came across the sea to See him"

"But why-- nevermind I shouldnt Talk Like this" i bow down 90° "im sorry your Highness for being such a nosy"

"Nah! You dont need to bow on me. Please stand up straight " he grab My Shoulders and made me stand Up straight, i followed his lead and stand up straight as he said . and then He smiled at me again while fixing his hair "Eh.. The world is really so Small. Its so Small that I even met you In this kingdom" he ssaid blushing....

"Hahaha" i blushed too. "Yeah.. Youre not so wrong about that"

"Jimin.. Can I tell you something"

"Sure.."

"I-i think i like You. Ever since I first met you."

"O-oh"

"Love at first sight? I dont know whats its called but I think Youre really cute the first time i saw you. I think thats the reason why i liked you...."

"A-ah.. Y-you are too"

"If You Dont mind.. Can we know each other more?"

"Sure!" I smiled.

While we were In the neighborehood, he asked me "knock knock"

"Huh?"

"Say whos there" he said

"Who's there?"

"Olive"

I Was confused .

"Say 'Olive Who' after " he said.

"Ok.. Olive who?"

"Olive You since the first time I Met you"

"Huh?" Confused, mixed feeling. And then I finally understands the joke. "Hahahahhaha omygod What was that! Is that what the daegu People teach you!hahahaha"