Chapter 5

Jimin's POV

I served Jungkook a Tea As usual in the morning. Seems like a Pretty normal day and no one would notice that we just killed a prince last night.

Yoongi's POv

I was taking a nap at 6pm. Yes.. Its a nap. I havent seen Taehyung the whole day so I decided to sleep the whole day. I mean not really 'whole day' and I  pretty much did nothing. I only showered myself, eat, and then lay down on the bed. And the slept. And then I woke up in the middle of 7:30pm

''YOONGI! YOONGI!!" Hoseok ran towards me.

"What!?" He just disturbed my nap time and hes about to die.

"P-P-P-P-PRINCE T-T-T-TAEHYUNG--!!" He stuttered, sweat, and his eyes are a bit wet. So maybe something bad happened.

"What happened to the Prince?"

"He-!"

"He what!?"

"His.. A corpse in the garden is Prince Tae-!"

"Huh!?" I quickly ran towards the garden.. And saw... "Taehyung" i couldn't move my body. A shock when I saw His body, and Its pretty obvious that He was stabbed And smiling. His body is already pale. But its still fresh.. "Oh no" i checked his pulse and... Hes really already dead.

I heard hoseok sobbed "he was such a nice prince." He said sobbing..

He is a nice prince, and he died. At this place..

"chill out of the kingdom with Prince Jeon~" he said With a Sarcastic tone.

I remembered.. He went with Prince Jungkook..

Jungkook.. Killed Him.

"Hoseok"

"Yes?"

"Jungkook.. Killed him"

"B-but how can You be so sure about that Yoongi-"

"HE.. TOLD ME THAT HES GONNA MEET THE PRINCE.. SO IM PRETTY SURE JUNGKOOK KILLED HIM!" I paused "DAMN. I already know this mysterious prince is dangerous. Call everyone"

"Yes sir" hoseok said and ran.

I did a religious things to do. I prayed.

And then there I realized Im already crying. He was such a nice prince, he likes to help people. And in the future he'll probably the best And Perfect king that People will have. But that future is now gone.

"Rest In Peace.. Kim Taehyung" i said and Stood up with an anger.

I will kill that Prince Jeon..

Jimin's POV

Me and Jungkook are Laying down naked On the bed peacefully after we just had sex. We're hugging each other and I feel like Jungkook is already sleeping.

I couldnt sleep properly after we killed Taehyung. Worries are all in my mind. Guilt too.

"JEON JUNGKOOK! IF YOU HEAR ME YOU SHOULD GET THE HELL OUT OF THERE!!" someone yelled. Jungkook woke up so i stood up and ran towards the Window to see who are they.

There are bunch of soldiers and knights. And theres these 2 guys Who are infront and they looked like they are the leaders of this army. They are all holding a burning torch, And then one of the two looks so familliar to me...

Jungkook looked at it too.

And a sudden panic suddenly crambles into my body. Jungkook is probably panicking too.