Chapter 2

Jimin's POV

Jimin's POV

Once Upon a time, there was this kingdom known as their cruelty. 1 king and 1 queen Are ruling this kingdom. They adopted A baby that they saw Infront of their Kingdom, they named Him 'Jimin'.. They raised that Kid in a gentle way, as if That kid is their real son. 2 years later, a Boy was Born. The queen named Him 'jungkook' . The queen and King havent Expose Jungkook on public yet. But People likes Jungkook because they Think Jungkook doesnt want the Throne and has no  pride for himself. I think thats the reason why People respects Jungkook even tho they havent seen him yet. Even the knights havent seen Jungkook real close up yet.

Genesis, ーOne of The brave servants of The kingdom, told me That i should Protect the prince No matter what happens. And the next thing I Knew is Genesis is  already dead. I dont exactly know what happened, but what he said will always gonna be on my mind.

I will always protect him.

Ill always love jungkook. He needs more love. Hes just a poor boy and he has weakness. He might be an evil but i know its just a despair that is going on in his heart. He has soft weaknesses and I Know them.

(Flashback)

The storm is starting to get stronger and the thunder is getting louder and louder.

"jimin-ssi" jungkook said trembling

"Its alright Jungkook.." I said and hugged him.

(End of flashback)

I still remember him  being scared at the sound of the thunder. I love how he hugs me whenever he is scared.

Every fear of him, i still remember everything. But right now , he has no fear. As if Hes already used to everything after a long Painful past he has done...

Everyday, he trains himself, do anything under the sun, hes also used to the well mannered that his father taught him to do. Even tho thats not how he usually acts.

(Flashback.. )

"jimin! Jimin!look! A butterfly!"he said as he kept chasing it.

Hes so cute. And Im just here sitting on the grass.

He kept chasing on that butterfly until the butterfly flies so high that Jungkook cant reach it anymore.

He looked at me sadly "I didn't catch the butterfly. I wanna give it to you because its so beautiful" he said pouting.

I pulled him closer for him to sit on my lap "Its ok.. " i said petting his head.

"But that butterfly is the most beautiful butterfly ever ive ever seen! I wanna catch it and give it to you!"

"I see. Then lets catch it together next time" i smiled.

(End of flashback)

There was no next time after that.