Calling HT!Undyne...

Horror was sharpening his axe, dangling a Temmie(WORRY NOT, FOR THE TEMMIE SHALL LIVE)from its leg and humming an eery song with a grin on his face.

"What the fuck is wrong with you..." Killer had a look of disgust on his face. "Like, I kill people too, but what the fuck is up with the whole cannibalism thing?"

"I dunno, ask Assdyne."

"......................................................................................................................……………………………… …………………………………………………. Okey-doke"

Killer fished a phone from his pocket and dialed a number in.

"WAIT DON'T YOU DARE FUCKING CALL HER--"

"Uh, hi Undyne, what's wrong with Horror? What? You don't know who Horror is?!" Killer mockingly gasped and looked at Horror.

"HANG UP. RIGHT. NOW." the cannibal was so done with this shit.

Killer stifled a laugh, "Oh, you know! Horror, the short skeleton with the huge hole in his head, cannibalistic, carries an axe with him wherever he goes?"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP, KILLER, AND PUT THE FUCKING PHONE DOWN--!"

"Uh, yeah? Uh-huh. That's him. Oh, really?" Killer chuckled.

"KILLER, I SWEAR TO FUCKING ASGORE--"

The monster shoved the phone into Horror's hands. "It's for you."

Meanwhile, Bob, saviour of the Temmies, had snuck into the mansion/castle and successfully rescued Temmie. Afterwards, he stood beside the Statue of Tem, and gave a speech, "let's not die, guys, because dying just because we refused to leave this room is really fucking stupid."

The Temmies broke into applause, one accidentally spilling some Tem flakes on Bob, thereby marking the day that the Temmies moved, the day that they knew there was a chance of survival, after all.

"Wait," said Horror, "Where'd that Temmie go--"

"DID YOU HEAR ME, PUNK???????? TELL ME HOW YOU'RE FUCKING STILL ALIVE!"

"Uuuhhhhhhhhh--"

———

Well, that was...that.

No idea why I thought of writing this...

Anyways,

Peace out, yo.