Six is a number for death

~~ Zeo's POV ~~

Okay lets recall things here... First their was a talent show, then a duel with the bastard, turns out he was harboring a demon, then I had to fight a Diablos, and the said dragon is now in human form, kissed me and said I'm her master.........

As I said last time: WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING OOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~ 3rd Person POV ~~

Dia, the Huge beast called a Black Diablos whom transformed into a pretty girl, moved closer to Zeo, but the said male moved backwards due to fear...

"Don't you want me master?" she asked

"Yes I want you" Zeo said in a sweet voice but then scowled and changed his tone, "Like hell I'll be saying that! Just a minute ago you were a dragon that was out for blood! And now your a demi-human and of all things your a girl!!!!"

"Is that a problem master?"

"Like hell it is! Mother of fucking shits!!!! It is problem!! One moment your a huge Diablos and next thing your a girl doing some sexual harassment! And now your saying I'm your master!!??"

(A/n: This is Zeo's true speech pattern, he only altered it to give everyone a good image of him)

"Just my E rank luck.... What the hell was that!!"

Dia then bolted upwards and created a flame barrier, which parried a crimson spear

"Still resilient as I see" said a man who now held the spear in his hands, "I presume that boy is your new master? Oh! I did not realize it at first... It is really bad timing for us to meet this early Quattro"

"Huh?!" Zeo asked confused on who this guy is, "the hell are you!"

"Ah! Where are my manners?" he said then bowed, "you nay call me "Sais" the second reaper"

A boy with white hair, red wings, a crown of horns, white hair, red eyes, a black trench coat which he seem to use it as a jacket, a red coat, khaki colored pants, black gloves, red boots with spikes and red at the least and finally... A huge dragon like tail

(A/n: use the pic above for reference)

"Sais!!" yelled Dia, "why are you here?!"

"Well as of now" his spear is now a scythe with a translucent red hue, "I think I'll get rid of quattro before his true potential awakens"

He then charged, moving at the speed of sound, passing by Dia and was about to slice up Zeo...

"Your underestimating me if your speed is just that"

Zeo then created his Odachi, blocking the Scythe in its tracks, Sais smirked as Zeo struggled to stand up

Sais then swung his Scythe, making a high speed wind projectile

"<Haze: Chigasumi>"

Zeo then swung his blade upwards cutting the wind projectile in half, he then charged and slashed three more time

*SHING* *SHING* *SHING*

But all three was blocked by the Scythe

"Well, well, never expected that Quattro is that skilled with a blade" Sais said smirking like a mad lad, "I think I should get serious"