Chapter 90

"You've got to be kidding me," Vinny said before crossing his arms. "No, I'm not doing it"

His parents asked if Vinny could take John and start teaching him everything he should know about being a vampire.

"We know he's being difficult, but spending time with you might do him good"

Vinny shook his head.

"Putting us in a room together is not a wise thing to do"

"Yes but that's the point. If there's anyone who can knock the sense back into John, it's you" Duke said.

Vinny knew his parents are aware that he may get violent with him, but they were prepared to let that slide.

"I don't want to" Vinny could still feel Oliver's pain.

John has been home for only an hour and already his son is hiding in the bedroom.

Oliver shouldn't be the one to feel this way. If anything, John should apologise.

"Please, Vinny," Duke said. "This could help"

Vinny sighed, part of him would enjoy patronizing John but at the same time, he hated that he can get so angry and lash out at people.

But did John deserve it?

In his eyes, he hurt Oliver and made him suffer. Violence is never usually the answer but in this case, he couldn't see any other option.

John seemed like such a nice person in the beginning, why did he distance himself and become so bitter?

"Fine" He mumbled.

"Good lad" Duke smiled before putting a hand on his shoulder. "Just do what you have to do. John is already waiting in the gym for you"

Vinny nodded.

"Okay. Just do me a favour and keep Oliver company please"

"Of course" Madison smiled.

Vinny softened his gaze at them both before turning and heading out the room.

They watched him leave, knowing that what was about to go down, was the right thing.

Hopefully.

But Vinny was a big built person and he could handle John, even if he got violent too.

* * * * *

As Vinny walked down the corridor, staff were giving him sympathetic looks. Everyone had heard about Oliver's breakdown and he was annoyed that they felt the need to be involved.

"What?" He snapped, making them look away and scurry back down the hall.

He then took a breath as he stopped outside the gym.

He was ready to do whatever he had to do. He wasn't going to hold back his feelings. He had to show John just how angry he was at his pathetic grudge.

He then slid the grand door open and walked in.

Just like every other room, this was huge.

The gym equipment was spread around the edges of the room which left a huge space in the middle for Duke and Vinny when they sometimes play fight with each other.

But it has been a long time since they have done that.

John was leaning against the back wall but stood up straight and walked slowly into the middle of the room.

Vinny glared at him as he walked over.

John didn't know how to explain it. Ever since he woke up he has felt angry. He was told what his son had gone through but for some reason, he didn't care.